CASTS

Author-Nim / A/N

the gamemaster of this book, the one who'll write the destiny of you and exo xD

You/Reader/Sweet Potato over there as YOU/ (Y/N) 

the lucky person who fits to every opened role in Exonario's chapters. This person fits any role. Oh god. She/he's good looking too tho.
PS. She's/He's reading this....

Wu Yi Fan as KRIS

the Cool City Guy Exo-M leader who use to be cool, but turns out to be the clumsy cutie pie. Loves Chicken.
PS. When he says he doesn't like it, it means he really do. This bug guy is a tsundere.

Kim Junmyeon as SUHO

the awkward handsome rich grandpa ExoK Leader, but has a secret lethal sexy body hidden inside.
PS. No matter what happen, dont let him cry. JUST PLEASE DONT.

Kim Minseok as XIUMIN

the Exo's Fake Maknae, PLOT TWIST. He's the Eldest. Pooooof. Mind = Blown. Has the body of a rock and face of a marshmallow and charms of a baozi.
PS. He iz naaawt CHiNEsEeeEeeEe, oooOookKAayyyy????

Kim Jongdae as CHEN

oooh, another Kim.. the trollsome hotie who loves to be sarcastic and trolling the members.
PS. He really dont look like a dinosaur or a clown or a puppy or a camel. Promise, I swear.

Kim Jongin as KAI

WTF. Another Ki----oh well. Simply. Jongin is the sweet little Lamb, while Kai is the big bad wolf. Sex Icon of EXO-Ls. DONT FUCKING DENY IT SOLDIER!!
PS. He's not sexy. He don't have fucking sexy body and a sexy glare and a smirk that make you drop your panties. Yes. He's not SEXY.

Lu Han as LUHAN

the flower boy of Exo. Seems to be the most feminine one but he thinks he's manly. He got the good good you know, and the he will make you blow it like a flute.
PS. He's FVCKING MANLY! HE EVEN GOT A BOYFRIEND GOODNESS! Have some respect on the DOE.

Oh Sehun as SEHUN

the senpai, the bootylicious, the oppa, the Fake Eldest Hyung. Hikhikhik. Groups's Maknae. So hard to believe right?
PS. He's been scarred for life by the person named Seungri so don't you ever make the maknae. :<

Huang Zitao as TAO

looks like a bee, but always been a butterfly. who knows kung fu and loves gucci and versace. High maintenance motherfucker.
PS. He is black and white and always was a Panda.  No matter how Bad-Ass he looks, look, he's a sweetheart.♥

Zhang Yixing as LAY

Lost. Innocent. Natural. Angel. Unicorn. High. That's him over there. He can be weirdly cute at the same moment, so don't be fooled because he has sexiness that he himself doesnt know.
PS. He is already a father of a half-Human, half-Floor creature. After to what happened to their concert when he publicly humps the floor.

Do Kyungsoo as KYUNGSOO

dont be fooled by his cuteness, there's a living creature living inside him called Satansoo. *lights turns off* Okaaaay. I remembered, it's the name that shouldnt be called. Satansoo. *laptop explodes*
PS. He has a weakness..........the rice he was cooking.

Byun Baekhyun as BAEKHYUN

is a mother, a girlfriend, a wife, an ex boyfriend, a two-faced motherfucker who could still makes your ovaries explode.
PS. He's not gay. He's just a CHEER PILL. So prepare your anus-----I mean, your feels, coz his Aegyo will slowly kills you. Damn Autocorrects.

Park Chanyeol as CHANYEOL

the happy tall-ented yoda virus which everyone's so hard to resist too. Will be any Exo-L's future husband coz his father told him too. xD
PS. He is currently and forever be in a relationship to ....uh....clue: it's starts with Baek and ends with Hyun. :) I guess you can't guess it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ELDORADO

the missing thing which Exo has been searching forever.

ACE

one and only son of Kris.

Other Kpop Group as THEMSELVES

the rarely be seen people in this book. Also become the victim of the scenarios here.