Exo's Final Performance

Fast forward to 10 years...  

"Exo! Exo! Exo! Exo!" 

as the voice and screams at the concert hall can be heard in their waiting room.

Suho:"This is it. The most beautiful dead end. We made history. We made an epic story in our lives. We--"

Kai: *taps Suho's back* "Hyung.."

Suho slowly turned to Kai.

Kai: "Let's go?"

Suho: "Let's......let's go." Suho smiled as he stood up.

Exo are now walking legends in the history of music. Not only in kpop but in the whole world.

9 of them walks towards the back stage as they could hear the cry of the fans. It has become the concert of the year since it also has the most fans or watchers who came at their concerts. Their families. Their friends, all came to their last performance.

The boom of the music starts playing as it signs that the show is about to start.

Suho: "guys.." 

They all turned and smiled at him in comfort. 

Suho: "do you still remember our first concert? funny that today is the end. Hehe. Let's make this concert the concert of the century."

Their expressions are mixed since they are so happy that after to how many years of bringing up the name EXO, and at the same time, they're feeling sad of leaving and now going to retire after this, their Final concert.

The crowd's raving as they're calling out their names. "EXO! EXO! EXO! EXO!"

They're starting to walk what Suho said earlier caught them up making them remember the 3 lost sheeps of their group. But they just ignored it.

Baekhyun: I wish their is still OT12...

Chanyeol: *fixing his mic and earpiece* You saying something Baek?

Baekhyun: What would it be like if were performing as 12, what do you think..

Chanyeol and the others silence and just gave him a sheepish smile.

Chen tapped Baek and comforts them all.

Chen: Well , let's just think they're with us. Anyway, we are one right?

The members nodded as Kai starts to be emotional at the side. Sehun rubbed his back.

Sehun: gwaenchana hyung.. gwaenchana..

They are now below the stage as they preparing for their entrance. 9 of them gathered just like what they do before their performance.

Suho: "EXO--"

As exo was about to chorused with Suho they all screamed in their own fighting phrase..

Suho: --SARANGHAJA!
Chanyeol: LET'S ROCK THIS!
Chen: THIS IS THE FINAL BLOW!
Kyungsoo: WOOOOH!!
Baekhyun: ILOVEYOUGUYS!!!
Lay: LET'S DO THIS! SARANGHE!!
Xiuimin: FIGHTING!!
Sehun: YEHHHEEET!

Then all of them screamed..

"WE ARE ONE!"

Then History starts to play intro...

Kai is the first one to pop out to the stage along with some explosions. Then he sang his part and intro of history. THen comes along with the others followed him. They felt so energized as they saw the biggest wave of the silver ocean in their entire life. It still hasn't change. Exo-Ls are still so enthusiastic as ever. Even after all these years of the bad trials. Issues. Hardships. ExoLs are unbelievably still there to support them. Their energy was never down as they performed. All thanks to the fans' cry after all the years.