If you fall on your face..

Xiumin: If you fall on your face, I'll pick you up. And make you fall for me. I like Baozis.

Luhan: If you fall on your face, I'll cry. I don't know how worst your face will be after.

Kris: If you fall on your face, I'm sure it's because of me. Who can't resist my to die for face.

Suho: If you fall on your face, here, take my check, have some Plastic surgery.

Lay: If you fall on your face, I might step on you, dunno you're down there. Sorry~

Baekhyun: If you fall on your face, ahhhh Kkaebsong. Kamjak Noraesooong--AHHH IT'S BREATHING!! *runs away*

Chen: If you fall on your face. Then I'll quickly pull you up. Poor floor. You're such a cruel person hurting a floor.

Chanyeol: If you fall on your face, I'll do the same. Is this viral??? :D Face-flooring is COOL~!!

 Kyungsoo: If you fall on your face, I'll pick you up, if you say you're okay, I'm gonna push you down again until blood comes out from your face.

Tao: If you fall on your face, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! DEAD PERSON! But first lemme take a selfie.

Kai: If you fall on your face, then  what am I getting after I help you up? *wiggling lips and eyebrows*

Sehun: If you fall on your face, then you'll forever be facing the floor. Too bad. Hyungs are not here to help you. *smh* Sorry.