#Author's Letter#

*before reading.. hehehe if you could, please play the vid on the media above while reading this letter below*

Dear Reader,

         Walang forever. Haha. I mean, everything has it's end right? :') But.. Lemme tell you my story first.

         It was a beautiful day and a pleasant morning today. I woke up with my dad trying to tickle me with all his might to wake me up but he's tickling my unticklish parts and I'm so dead sleepy af, so it has no use. I chatted my group in Line and made a few chats with them, I was only chatting with wxtxrfxll actually because the others were not online.

         Not for long, I woke up on my own, saw a scissor and cut my hair....for fun. But it turn out great. I cook for breakfast, ate my breakfast and wash the dishes, after washing the dishes, hallelujiah. I am finally chores-free and went to my Wattpad to update something because, while chatting with legendofabby on IG, a wild story came to my mind. And a voice in mind (Felipe) told me to "POST IT! POST IT!" :D. I said, "Not now felipe." But he kicked my skull and then AUGH!! He wins again. SO fine. I will update that '[IMGN] Testing yout Perseverance' chapter. So I open my laptop and then, the magic begins.

         So as I was about to add a new part, I hovered my cursor on the 'New Part' link on my works, but it was not highlightened and instead it has a a prompt saying  that I have to delete some parts because my works is already full. I took a step back and look at my works, it is already 200+ including some drafts, so I deleted some drafts and leaved 198 published shits. 

         Then I realized... this book was almost coming to it's end. And this book will be completed at the age of 200. I don't know but I never expect it to be having a limitations now, maybe they updated Wattpad and set it to 200 only.

         So.......guys. What can you say? Is this the end of Exonarios?

         Oh.. I suddenly remember, this chapter adds to the remaining chapters left.. So I am almost at the end and final chapter of this book. :]

         I hope you enjoy on my nonsense, weird, byun, funny, korny and random scenarios. All the ups and downs.. Saranghae. If it's not because of you guys, this book won't have this Part 2 of Exonarios. Sorry also if there were readers I haven't notice or request not heard/read, and for the times I might offend some people. I'm not mean, I just sound like one. But I really owe and adore you guys all your reactions and comments, and everything. . ..  *bows* 

         Thanks a lot, for the memories with you guys. I'm happy while silently reading your comments. Everytime it shows in my notifications. Hehe *deep korean bow*

         *stares at you for how many seconds, then smiled*

         Annyeong.. :)

Your PaboUthor-nim,

senpoitato

nah. im just kidding. we'll be back.  

 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) so duncho worry mi amigo. we be back with senyora poitato

"felipe let's go.."

"but senyora im still talking with--"

"Felipe~"

"oh okay senyora....Bye reader~"