YOU as EXO Babies' Maid

Kris: *media* *about to cry because he's seeing a big terrifying ugly face infront of him* 

Suho: DONT YOU MAKE THAT BABY CRY---DONT--DON---Oh fuck. See?? Oh.. Now..Make him stop

Tao: where the hell is that Bab---oh.. there he is... get him down from that bamboo tree, he's too precious to fall

Luhan: WHY THE HELL IS HE CRYING!!!!!!---OMFG! Where is his Hello Kitty Pillow!?

Xiumin: *pokes cheeks while XiuBabby sleeping* dammit...he's too fucking cute..

Chen: Time to change your diap---*pee's on you after opening his diaper* EVERY GOD FREAKING TIME JONGDAE!!

Kyungsoo: OHHH... HE'S SO SQUISHY~ wait... why is choking the puppy?? GET THAT PUPPY AWAY FROM HIM!!!

Chanyeol: *accidentally make him eat sweets* *hyper af* CHAAANNNYYYYY!!!!!! STOOOOP!!!! 

Kai: WHERE IS THAT BABY JON--OOh.. there he is. Sorry baby, didn't see you there.

Sehun: *tried all the techniques from the book of HOW TO MAKE A BABY LAUGH, still didn't work, hurts yourself from stumbling into a carpet, baby Sese finally laughs*

Baekhyun: *washing his face* Next time... I won't leave you with those markers scattering around.. Look what you've done to your eyes!!

Lay: Yixing....time for----Awww... he's still sleeping..

*5 hours later* Xing?? He's still asleep??
*5 days later* WTF!! WHY IS HE STILL SLEEPING!!!