You x Senpaibooty's Love Story

Once upon a time, you and this hot popular guy has been classmates for almost 4 years. It's senior's year so you thought of confessing to him in a very THICK FACED manner rather than ending the school year with nothing. And since you're in a house party, both of you have also been invited. 

You're in the poolside, sitting while drinking this one shot of vodka, until you drank 3 shots so if it happened that you'll confess to him tonight, it would be in a way that you're drunk and you can spill the truth infront of him. You were getting slightly dizzy since you were now drunk. 

You spotted this senpai who ALWAYS ignores you in the other side of the pool. So, you stood on where you sat and hurriedly walked criss-cross on the way to the other side.... until.

You: HEY YOU! YEAH YOU! OH SEHUN! 

*the music stops, everyone in the party looks at the DRUNK you, but you're too drunk to be ashamed, so you continued your shit*

Sehun: *blank face staring at the pool, not listening to you*

You: YAHHHH!!! NOTICE ME OR ELSE!

Sehun: *slowly turns to you* What?

You: WILL....WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND!? 

*the crowd goes "OOOOOOHHH"

You: *ignore them*

Sehun: *huffed and smirked* What?

*jumped into the pool, everyone is looking confuse at you now, including him*

You: I won't be coming out of the water until you say yes.

You: *plunge down below the pool*

/suddenly he pulls you up from the side of the pool, pulled you up as he crouched at the poolside, until you merged from the water/

Sehun: Yahhh!Are you that crazy??

You: ARE YOU SAYING YES!?!?! :D

Sehun: You didn't even ask me first if I like you.

You: So---so.. Do you like me?

Sehun: No.

*hangs a hollow block necklace on your neck and let you sink down into the bottom of the swimming pool and drown*

The END. <3