[S.C.] Happy Birthday DYO

*sniffs sniffs* "What the he---WHY AM I SMELLING BURNT RICE!!"

Kyungsoo risen up from his grav---from his bed with the smell of burnt rice coming outside of his room. His room is dark but the lights were out. Hovering his hand at his dark room to find the switch and finally he found it.

"What the hell is going on!?"

He tried to open his door but upon opening it, there's another door. He keeps on opening it until the door becomes smaller and smaller and smaller until is as small as his foot.

"What the fuck.." he looked at the door confusingly.

And he finally reached at the last door and when he opened it.. It was Jongdae's picture.

"KIM JONGDAE!!!!!!!" Kyungsoo screaming at his room!

Everyone paused at what they're doing at their home, outside's Soo's room.

"He woke up?" Suho gasped.

"NO HYUNG! LITERALLY KYUNGSOO IS ASLEEP, HE JUST SCREAMED MY NAME LIKE HE WANNA STAB ME WITH A TOOTHPICK RIGHT?????" Jongdae replied.

"HEY! Don't answer Hyung like that!" Kai screamed.

"WELL IF YOU DIDN'T BURNT WHAT YOU'RE COOKING!! HE MIGHT BE STILL ASLEEP RIGHT NOW!!" Chen replied.

"WELL! DONT SCREAM TO JONGIN LIKE THAT!" Chanyeol screamed to Jongdae.

"OHHHH!! I'M SO SCARED SATELLITE!!" Chen.

"DONT SCREAM TO CHANNY BITCH!" Baek.

"BITCH!? SORRY BUT IT'S YOUR NAME, NOT MINE!!" Chen.

"Why are you guys screaming? ehehehe" as Lay interferes who's been wrapped up with the decors.

"SHUT UP!!!!" as everyone have been pressured they even unconsciously screamed to Lay who is their baby uni co or ny~

"DONT SCREAM AT MY YIXING HYUNG, YOU FUCKERS!!!!" Chen defended Lay.

"It's okay hehehe. Atleast---wait. Why am I decorating again?" Lay. 

"Okay. Back to work. As long he's there, we can prepare." Suho hurriedly replied.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!" as Kyungsoo kept screaming from his room. 

Sehun and Tao who were not helping in decorating and preparing for Soo's birthday party, were the one who's been guarding Soo's room whenever he might escape.

Tao crept next to Sehun. Trembling. 

"Why are you vibrating?" Sehun asked.

"Hyung is scaring me." Tao replied.

"Pffft. Remember, we're taller than him, and he's inside." Sehun replied.

"I COULD ACTUALLY FUCKING HEAR YOU MAKNAE FAGGOTS!! GET ME OUT OF HERE OR YOU'LL REGRET THIS DAY!!" Kyungsoo screamed.

"SESE~ T^T" Tao trembling.

"Chill.." Sehun relaxingly answered. "He will blame Baekhyun Hyung after I told you to put his picture at the end door.. Right?"

"Oops..."

"Why oops?"

"I put Chen Hyung's face instead of---"

"Ohh...That's why he screamed for Jongdae."

The maknaes stared at Jongdae.

"WHAT??" Jongdae asked. Sese just waved him coldly and so as Tao.

"WHY ARE YOU WAVING AT ME?!"

"Because you're going to d--" Sehun covered Tao's mouth. "Nothing. Just waving you from here. Fighting Hyung."