[IMGNVID] ChanSooBaek - Gotta Go My Own Way

YOW!! BEFORE WATCHING THE MOVIE or TAPPING THE MEDIAI ABOVE!

Please read the story so you could understand the video. xD

==============================================

So, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were the best of friends and studied at the same school. 

Baekhyun is the cheery one while on the other hand, Kyungsoo's the opposite. They're like the walking YinYang.

Then it came that, somebody went back to their town making Kyungsoo face somebody from his past. His childhood bestfriend, Chanyeol.

Kyungsoo was so shocked, yet happy that Chanyeol returned without any further notice. 

At the night when Chanyeol's family came to the neighborhood. Kyungsoo & Channy hanged out and spent their time together, talking about their lives, sorts of those things, talking about their childhood memories and such.

Turns out, Chanyeol told Kyungsoo that he'll be studying at a school where Kyungsoo & Baek was. Chanyeol become happy and overwhelmed that he's at the same school with Kyungsoo.

Meanwhile over-time, it was the start of the class when Kyungsoo became the escort and the companion of Chany, since he's a new student and a transferee. Luckily, Chanyeol was at the same class with Kyungsoo. They're classmates.

As they entered the class. Baekhyun, Kyungsoo's bestfriend, was so shocked about this handsome guy Kyungsoo's with. 

Kyungsoo said he's just his Childhood friend. So Baek introduced himself as Kyungsoo's bestfriend. Then at that time, Chany met his first friend at their school. Aside from Kyungsoo.

As time passes by, the three of them became a pack and always hang together. Until, the moment came that Kyungsoo's noticing something's fishy sbout Baekhyun to Chany. Until Kyungsoo confronted Baekhyun and Baek admitted that he liked Chanyeol.

Kyungsoo got shocked to what Baekhyun said, but since he's the passive one, he acted like it's cool. He agreed and supported Baek about his feelings towards Chany. Even the truth that Kyungsoo really has feeling for Chany. Even inside it breaks him, he still gave Baek a pat in the back.

But because Kyungsoo chose their friendship over a guy, he gave way for Baekhyun. 

He gave up the guy he's been inlove or the guy he's been telling Baek about, before he THAT guy came in their school.

On the other hand. Chany noticed something's wrong with Kyungsoo since he's not acting like before, he became distant and cold towards their pack. 

It seems that whenever he's going at Kyungsoo's way, Kyungsoo leaves and makes any excuses just to leave him & Baek.

It became hard for Kyungsoo to be like the third wheel since the time came that Chany & Baekhyun slowly became intimate with each other. 

Kyungsoo finally had enough and chose to leave. He wants to make his bestfriend happy towards Chany. So as he is for Chany. He felt that Chany likes Baekhyun too.

Secretly, Chanyeol tried to confess that he has feelings for Kyungsoo instead of Baek. 

But since on what he saw towards Kyungsoo's action of being distant, it makes him understand  that his love for him was already rejected. 

SO he let Kyungsoo go and choose to be with Baek who he obviously felt, who really loves him. But as time goes by, he learned to love Baek and then they become a couple.

It was half of the semester, and known that Kyungsoo's family has some business matters and said to be moving into a new place.

New place, new house, new school, new life.

As the day that they were about to move, Kyungsoo went to their school to file his documents of transfer, but along his way, he met Baekhyun. 

He saw his bestfriend for the last time. He wanna avoid Baek but Baek begged and asked Kyungsoo to have a chat for a while. Kyungsoo has no choice but to agreed.

Kyungsoo told Baek everything about him towards Chanyeol. He told him everything and all the secrets he tried to hide, until there, he spilled it all to Baekhyun.

After a long moment of their chat, Kyungsoo left his final words.

"I would just give Chanyeol to You than to ruined our friendship"

Until a car honks at the school gates. Both of them looked and saw it was Kyungie's family car.

Kyungsoo turned to Baek and smiled with a bit tears on his eyes. But he tries to hold it on.

"I guess this is goodbye?" Kyungsoo's shaky voice sprints as his back was facing Baek.

Baek was so speechless and only stared at Kyungsoo with tears rushing on his cheeks.

Then after Kyungsoo left those words, he left Baekhyun blank and leave as his family's car parked on their school's gate.

Chanyeol accidentally eavesdrop their conversation and heard the truth from Kyungsoo's mouth. Tears fell from Chany's eyes as it was already too late. 

The last thing Chanyeol saw was Kyungsoo's silhouette inside of their car as it droves away. Baekhyun still sat blankly on the corner as Kyungsoo's words wanders his mind. And Chany's eyes were still locked as the car slowly vanished his sight.

"Kyungsoo..." Chany whispered.

After a month...

Kyungsoo finally transferred to another school and continued his studies.

It was his first day of school and became quiet lost of the school. He don't wanna be late in his first day of class so he approached any random student near by. He saw this tall guy, And asks for directions. The guy helped him for the directions, Kyungsoo bowed to thank him.

Guy: "You're the new student?"

Kyungsoo: "Neh.. Hehehe. Oh, I'm Kyungsoo."

Guy: "Jongin. Kim Jongin. Call me Kai."

THE END.

okay. so you can now, watch the movie above. xD