[IMGN] OT12: YOUR OVERPROTECTIVE BROs

So you're like the Youngest the 13th, ONE and ONLY daughter of the Exo Family. And you have your 12 brothers...no,let's rephrase it.... OVER. PRO. TEC. TIVE. DICKHEADS. Yes. That's better. 

Overprotective Dickheads.

They're too over protective to their one and only sister, and they're like crazy looking over you. Since you're so goodlooking too they see you as their black pearl. Too precious. Their PRECIAAAAAASSSSSSS..

Then one day, you decided to make your boyfriend meet them in person so while you're having your first date, you told him to fetch you in your house. It's like a trap, since you're close with your 7th Oppa, Jongdae, it's also been a habit of yours to troll people.

------

*Door bell*

You: OPPAAAA CAN SOMEBODY OPEN THE DOOR. It's my boyfriend. He's coming to fetch me on our date. And BE NICE. -_-

As you peek your head on your room's door.

/OT12's POV downstairs/

Kris: Did I heard it correctly? Did our little sister got---

Chen: She said BF right?

Kai: how can I didn't know about it?

Xiumin: *shrugs*

You(upstairs): Did you open---GEEZ! What's taking you old people---augh.. Fine, I'll do it myself.

All of their eyes followed you as you went downstairs.

You: What's with the stare?

Luhan: Are you going on a date? You look so stunning..

You: I know bro, thank you. And yaaass.. I'm going on a date with my boyfriend.

Chanyeol: HOW COME WE DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAVE A BOYFRIENDDDDD!!!

You: BRO! CHILL! That's why I let him come here so that you could all meet him.

Kyungsoo: Still. You didn't tell us.

You: *shivers* Bro, what's with the knife?

Kyungsoo: I'm sorry. I'm cooking lunch. *hides the knife*

You were about to open the door when Tao blocked the door.

Tao: Stop.

You: *eye rolls then eyes lands on glare to him* Panda, get out.

Tao: No.

You: Oppa! Eyebags hereis blocking my way.

Xiumin: Tao-ssi...

Tao: *leans on your ears, whispers* Can i borrow your versace jacket later, me and my boys were---

You: Ahhh.. That's why.. You're there----OH MY BIG BRO, HAHAHHAHA OF COURSE YOU CAN--

Tao: REALLY!? :D

You:--NOT BORROW MY VERSACE JACKET. Now get out of my way because my date is outside waiting...

Tao: *frowned + glared* Selfish bitch.

You: You have so many jacket there why borrow mine -_-

Tao: I will sneek in to your room when you're gone.