The Decision

Xiumin: No matter what you do, you know that I never complained or anything. I---I need you.

Chanyeol: PLEASE PICK ME! I REALLY LIKE YOU FROM THE START! I WAS READY TO GIVE MY HEART TO YOU!! PLEASE!

Luhan: From the first day we met...Ur the angel to my eyes. I thought I was the only one, but then there was you.

Kai: I can't live with out you. *looks away, blushed* Please. Pick me.

Tao: I don't know what I am lacking if you won't pick me... aren't my whole being enough?

Baekhyun: YOU Don't know what I really felt since the moment I laid eyes on you. I never felt excited upon seeing you & me...here.

Kyungsoo: I can do anything...cook, husband material, beatbox, act, dance.. call anything.. but not picking me? Are you--- *sigh* its your decision.

Sehun: Among all what these shit head says, I certified you, they're lying just to make you choose them. But....I....I...Love you.

Chen: If you pick me, you wont regret anything. I swear. . . More honest than Sehun and them. :D Swear.

Lay: I am Zhang Yixing. I grew up to be a kind man. . . I -- - uh.. I am your dream come true. *winks*

Kris: I-----*makes intense romantic eye to eye contact*  . . I know you're going to pick me.

Suho: *sigh* 

/in the grocery/supermarket/

Suho: Do you really wanna ride this grocery cart badly?