Why Chany's nominated in WGM?

Suho: already a mother of 10 children, 1 normal the other has mental disabilities, has face anxiety expression and growing old, how and why the fuck would he---

Kris: not his style, married, is a father of a stuff llama and 10 adopted sons....

Lay: nowhere to be found during casting recruitment

Kai: "unless it's a pet show, then why not.."

Luhan: "Did you just cast me to be the bride? Fuck you bro. I'm a guy, see this beautiful face? Can't you see my sparkling eyes?? I'm manly!"

Kyungsoo: no comment

Sehun: ignored the casting staffs, run away like predebut, "old habits dies hard."

Xiumin: "What's married? Can it be eaten? Oh! oh! A coffee perha--what? No. Okay." *leaves*

Baekhyun: "WHY THE FUCK CHANYEOL!!!! IT SHOULD BE TAO! SO HE COULD LEARN HOW TO SPEND HIS OWN MONEY TO SOMEONE AND BECOME A GENTLEMAN PERHAPS, RATHER THAN BEING A CHERRY PANDA BLOSSOM FCUKER!!!!

Tao: "HEY SHUT UP!"
*goes back to his room. opens a secret trap door to underground, revealing his tomb of guccis and versace*
"They will never understand our relationship do they?? I will never leave you babies."

Chen: the one who sacrificed Chanyeol into the pit of Doom of WGM.
"But he accepted my offer~" *shrugs*

Chanyeol: "he said Dara will be on WGM too :DD, this is the moment of my life--*insert long motivational speech*"

Chen: "Yeah, dara will be on WGM ;)"
*crossed fingers*