[IMGN] After the Maze

[Warning this is story is compose of 2377 words, so yeah, it's a long story :D]

****

"They knew it all along...

They knew what's the answer so that they could leave the maze. And it's impossible for them to be  completely twelve to leave the maze."

They were on their way as they saw the exit and all felt relieved and excited after being trapped in the maze after 2 and a half years.

The mazes were still moving but they thought if they slowly walked to get there, the mazes won't notice and won't block their way into the exit.

They slowly walked and while waiting to arrive at the door, they talk about how they met the others meeting and saving the others, the hardships on walking to their mazes, the ups and downs where they were almost unto giving up,

Some of them laughed at it, some thank the other members of being there to save them and some of them chose to keep it as a unforgettable memory. An epic one. 

But their's two of them who......knew...all along about the maze. 

The secret. 

The truth. 

In exchange of the other member's happiness

...........and freedom.

They're getting close into the exit.. slowly and surely and the plan's going well. The mazes really haven't noticed their movements.. 100 steps more and they're finally free.

The two slowly parted away from the person whom they are close to and  the last person who they wanna be with before the sacrifice.

Suho was happy to see his members smiling as they're going to the exit, ddn't eve notice Kris that was slowly walking so that the others could go ahead. He looked at Luhan, communicating by sight.

Lu got his signal.

Sehun, who's with Lu. 

Laughing, chatting, hanging his arm around Lu, took his arm away and excuse for Lu in a bit then went to Kai because Kai has something to tell him. Kai called him.

Lu became thankful for it was Sehun who chose to be part way and who made it easy for the both of them, because he's not doing well on goodbyes.

He watched Sehun went to Kai and gleefully chat with each other. 

He smiled lightly, then knelt down as if he tied his shoes, Xiumin tapped him in the back if he wants him to wait for him, but Lu told Xiumin to walk ahead.

But the truth is....

. . he only did it to make the others go ahead of them. Watching them walk ahead as he smiled behind. Whispering to nowhere.. "Sorry".

He lose his energy and stopped while looking at them, Kris tapped him and told him it's okay. Lu gathered his strength and walked with him, silently following the 10.

Tao noticed Kris was not in the pack. He wandered his eyes and saw Kris and Lu walking behind. He told Chany to be excused for a moment and Chany lightly nodded and tapped him at the back. Tao swore to come back, Channy smiled in assurance and went to the others as they're about to arrive at the exit.

Kris asks Tao why did he went here at the back, Tao shook his head and told Kris he wanna be with him. Tao clings at Kris arms as the 12 of them walked behind.