EXO's kids caught them read/watching P***

Kris: *stare at their child*
"What are you looking at?"

Tao: *didn't mind that his son/daughter caught him, he was very shock after watching/reading porn for the first time*

Xiumin: *turns off TV*
"ohh.. Why are you still awake? You saw nothing right? Alright. Go back to bed."

Luhan: *turns off TV, smiles at his kids*

"So.......uh.......where do you wanna go tomorrow? Mall? Amusement park? Or......anywhere just dont tell your mom."

Lay: "Hehehe come here Junior, this is how you and your mom made you.."

Chen: *smiling while raising his belt*
"Leave or belt? Hehehe"

Suho: *runs and cover the eyes of his child until he puts him off to bed*
"I'm raising your allowance, just forget what happened tonight."

Baekhyun: *screamed, chased and scared his child away*
"I TOLD YOU TO SLEEP! DONT YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS NOW!?"

Chanyeol:  *caught by his child watching it while curled up with hands covering his eyes*
Child: "Dad what are you----ahhh!!!"
/Until both of them now are curled up watching it/

Kyungsoo: *he already controlled his child too accurate, its impossible for his child to caught him especially it's beyond his/her sleeping time xD*

Kai: *flustered* *quickly changed the channel*
"Hey there...uhh.. You got some nightmares? Why are you still up??"

Sehun: *ddnt care if his son/daught caught him*
"You should be aware about this type of things while you're growing up..."