Exo watching 50 shades with their GF

Kris: What are you trying to do, whyre we watching this? *confuse lookin at you but still watch the movie till end*

Suho: Hmm.. hidden sex dungeon huh... *secretly smirks and get on the movie* ...gonna makes some home renovations this week..

Luhan: *smirks* You gonna get the good good from Chinese Mr Grey....
*whispers* Wanna have 51 shades of Lu? Or u wanna blow it like a flute?

Xiumin: kindly pass me the popcorn.. and the soda.. and the chips... and ur baozi.. *chokes* i mean the baozis..
*not making eye contact*

Chen: *getting uncomfortable hiding his boner from u who's leaning at him*
Babe, can u excuse me for a moment..
*hurried to the cr*

Lay: Hehehe look Jagiya.. they're..
*gasps* HEY YOU SHOULDNT..
*covers urs and his eyes* Is it over??
*peeks* Oh go- no.. theyre still doing it jagi...DONT. WATCH.

Chanyeol: *covers his eyes with his fingers while curling into a ball at the otherside of the sofa away from you while watching it*
*screaming as if its a horror movie whenever he peeks at his hands and saw the byun parts*

Sehun: *bored, then keeps spoiling every scene to you*
They going to do it Jagiya.. Is this the uncenso---no? Aish. turn it off. Lets watch uncensored.

Kyungsoo: *at every intimate scenes, his eyes grew big while slowly turning his face and gaze on you, shocked why u enjoy watching it*
I . . THOUGHT. . . YOURE. . . INNOCENT?

Baekhyun: *as soon as he saw you played the movie, keeps on staring you teasefully evil smiling*
You huh----you can tell me if you wanna get horny tonight babe. Byun..

Tao: *keeps on complaining and cannot shut up on the movie until he saw the most byun uncensored part, jaw hangs, scarred*
Jagiya....what....was....that?

Kai: *turns it off without finishing it*
I'm done.. You. Me. Bed. Now. Youre going to see who's boss. Im better than that Grey guy.
*pulls u*