Exo with Superpowers after Marriage

Xiumin: makes indoor winterland for your kids, then you're the one who's going to clean all the puddle when it melts, has two daughter & 1 son, named them Elsa, Anna & Ji Dee

Luhan: reads your mind so he can pinpoint the right things to say or to do for you not to be mad at him, even controls your mind  or erase the bad things he did so.....FOREVER a HAPPY MARRIED LIFE.

Kris: ask him to pick the kids? then he'll be back in a second, literally. Going on a family trip? Who needs airplanes..and cars? Just prepare a bucket of chicken chicken along the way.

Suho: infinite water resource, adios water bills~ oh I forgot, you OWNED alot of water supply companies nationwide~ *laughs like million dollar$$$*

Lay: you have your own nurse and fix all your broken things, just, always remind him that you have seven kids and you're his wife, not some common stranger before he freaks out every single fuckin day

Baekhyun: he glows everytime you both go to sleep, but become's handy at blackouts. Turns out, you will just caught him and your kids playing with your light switches too like their dad with all raccoon eyes on point.

Chen: everyday will be you chasing him to him pranking you like there's no end. And who needs electric when you have your own Camelownosaur Pikachu? Electric bill? What's that?

Chanyeol: your home owns a basement full of fire extinguisher, he always gets excited and when he does, he burned the house, problem is, your kids got his powers and genes, so....prepare for an everyday ice bucket challenge

Kyungsoo: perfect husband. Can cook, sing, beatbox, dance, can control/discipline you're kids by grounding them....LITERALLY underground. And you're parents-in law is a HELL of a Problem. 

Tao: he will control time just for you to stay at bed first rather than hurrying up for work, he's hell of a romantic. So everyday will be like him treating you as his most priced possessed, Guccis.

Kai: he will disappear everytime you start to rant and---ohh, he's their, and was NOT even using his powers...sorry Kai. Anyway, Kai will be that husband who will patiently listens to your ranting just not to make your argument spread like fire.

Sehun: feeling hot and warm? dont worry, your electric fan husband knows what to do--ask him to clean the living room, in a second he will blow them with his wind and boom, your home was torned out with a big ass tornado....and all was left is your flooring...ooh, you can see the beautiful night sky from your basement.