You x Exo as Husband & Wife: Little Things

Suho: *hugs you from behind*
Hi my Mrs. Kim.. Can you do the dishes later, its been a while since we have some fun, the kids were asleep..so??
*chuckles*
*pulls you to your room*

Kris: Sweetheart.. I noticed. You're getting fatter. No... dont be mad heheh..It's fine. So that no one will notice you. And you'll always be mine. Forever mine. *peck* I love you, Mrs Wu.

Chen: Hey WOMAN!! TURN THE AIRCON UP! Because you're so hot that I feel so warm whenever you're around me. *smirks*

Chanyeol: *poking ur cheek*
MRS PARK PARK PARK PARK PARK PARK PARK PARK PARK PARK is the most beautiful girl i ever met. I'm soooo LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY
*stoles a kiss from you and hopped away while chuckling*

Tao: *watching Kung Fu Panda*
I really like watching this movie.. You know why? It reminds me as the Panda and you as the tigress so sexy and lethal.
*bites lips and wiggles his brows*

Kai: *came into ur room pouting*
*rolls next to you*
I'M TIREEEEED... I WANNA KISS Y--
*your twins were crying*
*Kai sighed*
No... Just stay there, you need to rest. I'll take care of them. Love you. *pecks*

Xiumin: Sweetheart, why does my shirt shrunk??? Did I get fa--
Xiu Jr.: Daddy.. Ur wearing my shirt..
*wearing his dad's shirt that looks oversize too him*

Baekhyun: *jumps on to the sofa seating next to you, cuddles with you*
I'm pregnant..
You: *gasps* WTF
Baekhyun: *chuckles* Naahh.. Just messing with u, I was just so excited for that moment to happen. I wanna be a father.

Lay: Hello dear... What is it again you want me to buy?? Is it regular or allnighters?? Hehe can you please answer immediate---no. please dont be mad.. Heehe its just people were staring at me why I'm here at the Napkin's corner.. Jebaaal..

Kyungsoo: Wake uuuuuppp... I already made breakfast. You dont wanna wake up??
*open the blinds*
Theeeere.. C'mon! Wake up dear. Or you'll be late for work.

Luhan: Darling is it okay if I grow some beard? I mean would I look more manlier if I --- -- -I mean... I wanna look more manlier so that youll stop teasing me that am not manly.

Sehun: I promise. I didnt look at that girl.. why would you think... Ahhh.. Here you go again. Are we gonna argue---oh my goood.. *hugs you tight* Okay..Fine. I'm sorry. Please. Lets just not argue.. Please??