[IMGN] The Knock [YouxExoUB]

"The Knock"

You: "What the hell.. Its already 12am ....what the fuck's taking him so long!!!!"

You cant help it but to go to your room and take your phone to call him.

His number has always been out of reach.

So you thought of calling his bestfriend, maybe he's with him.

But just as you were about to hit the call button.

Someone came knocking on the door..

You were already mad at your husband for coming home late then theres that knocking on your door that seems to irritate you more, you lower your arm and turned into the door with a sharp gaze.

"WHO IS IT!!!!?"
You screamed fiercely.

"Jagiya... Open the door please..I'm so sorry for running home late. There were things i need to----"

"SHUTTHEFUCKUP!!# DONT YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!? I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU LIKE----"

"jagiya.. please.. I'm so sorry. Please, let me in, can we talk when I get inside? Please. I'm so cold.. Please. Let me in."

You snorted angrily as you heard him pleading with a shivering fading voice.

It was snowing outside and its late night so, it must be really freaking really cold outside.

"Tsss.."

you clicked your tongue while staring at the door..

"Ja...gi...ya.. please. Open.....the door? I'm so sorry pl....p...please. Let me come in.. i need you right now.."

You felt pity hearing him plead as he knocked the door in a hurry..

"Jagiya...?"
.
.
.
"Ja...jagiya? Please..."

You crossed your arms as you smirked looking at the door, having fun of listening to him plead as a revenge for making you wait.

"Okay...I...I understand. I'm going home now.. I love you. Please take care.Yeongseohe. I am very sorry my love."

Then the knocking stopped.

You finally given up and felt mercy towards him knocking outside.

"You are so going to regret this when you came inside...FINE!! Wait.. I'm opening the door." you murmured.

You held the cold door knob and twisted it. Then a bit of a blizzard came in, so you shivered.

You opened the door widely and stood while crossing your hand infront of you.

"Alright get inside..."

but when you opened the door.

No one's there.

You called him so many times, but no one's answering.

You finally went out and run outside, despite of you only wearing your pjs, you run into your frontyard and called him again.

Foggy breath came outside of your mouth as you called him. Rubbing your arms to keep u warm.

You saw a guy walking across your home. You aked him.

"Hey... hey.. have you seen a guy---*you describing him* who just came here or might rode a cab just like a minute ago????" you shivered.