"Awww.. That Puppy Is So Cute Oppa!"

Suho: *bought you that puppy* *cash register sounds*
"So? What are we going to name him Jagi?? <3"

Kris: *pretends he hears nothing, pulled you away with him*
"Not my style babe. Not my style."

Kyungsoo: *crouched closer & glared at the puppy*
"You. Are. Not. Going. To. Take. My. Girlfriend. From. Me. Creature!"

Kai: "Yeah, cute. But, can we go somewhere we could eat? I'm starving."

Chanyeol: *leans on the glass window, starts barking to the puppy too and you can't resist to take a pic of them, it's just so cute* 

Xiumin: "So....you want us to adopt a puppy or nah? Nah, right? You have me already..*puffs his cheeks*"

Baekhyun: "WHHHYYY??? Are you saying you're adoring that creature over me JAGIYA??? T^T"

Luhan: "But Jagi, you're cuter... *you blushed* *clears throat* But dont forget I'm the cutest."

Sehun: *silently nodding in agreement, and walks ahead, but secretly bought that puppy for you soon*

Chen: "You want that puppy? Awww... but it will still going to die Jagiya. o_o"

Tao: "Jagi, we have Candy already. Aren't you hurting our baby's(Candy) feelings? Do you want another??"

Lay: "HAHAHHA... It's so adorable. I wonder if we could teach it to talk."