Jungle Brothers

Kopa

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Before you start reading, I just want to clarify a few things. In these books/my theory Kopa is NOT Nala's son, Kion or Kiara's brother. Okay? Cool! You may scroll down and enjoy the new chapter :D

Xoxo,

Skyy15❤️
*
*
*
*
*
*

"Mom, can I go explore the jungle?"

"I don't know Kopa. You know I really don't trust you being alone. There's poison snakes, thorns, and tangled vines everywhere. You can easily get hurt!"

I roll my eyes. "Fine." Then I quickly hatch an idea. "Mom, how about Tambo come with me?"

Mom thinks. "Hmm.."

"Did someone call my name?" A deep voice asks.

An umber fur color teen male lion comes forward. He yawns and stretches. It's Tambo! I run up and tackle him down.

"Hey, Tambo!" I greet smiling big.

Tambo falls on his back with a loud grunt. He looks up at me and chuckle. "Hello, Kopa. Couldn't wait for me huh?"

"Nope!"

"Tambo, do you mind staying with Kopa while he explores the rest of the jungle?" Mom asks him.

"Of course, Dalila! Kopa is like a little brother to me. Come on Kopa, new adventures await!"

I run off excitedly leading the way. "Cool!"

"And stay together!" Mom warns.

Tambo nod his head and trot behind me. "Got it!"

When it comes to Tambo, mom lets me go any where with him. He does a good job watching me and loves to wrestle whenever I want to. Tambo also tells great jokes which I enjoy a lot. He's more than just an older best friend...he's like a brother.

"Where are we headed, Kopa?" Tambo asks me.

I giggle. "You'll see!"

I continue running, leading Tambo deep inside the jungle. More colorful plants and flowers are everywhere.

"Are we there yet?" Tambo asks, sounding tired.

I laugh. "Almost!"

"Gee's, how much-"

"We're here!"

I stop and stand in front of a large cave. Tambo stands next to me with curiosity.

"What's this?"

"A special cave I found yesterday. It's amazing inside. Come on!"

I step inside with Tambo close behind me.

"Wow, it is awesome!" He says.

"Told ya!"

On the cave's wall are different beautiful unique drawings that someone probably had probably drew a long time ago. Some have animal paw prints and the rest are majority humans. Yes, humans. Mom often tells me about them. They come in the jungle a lot before and after the raining season. Mom force me to watch them put a monkey in a cage and take it away. I felt bad for the monkey that day. It was so innocent!

Every since then mom has been so protective over me. The only way I can play in the jungle is with her or Tambo.

"Humans think they can run everything..." Tambo said, staring at one of the drawings.

"Mom said they're evil and kill animals for their teeth, fur, and bones." I said shivering a little.

"Yeah they do. But it's alright, they're never going to reach our pride. Let them try us and see!"

I laugh as Tambo flex his muscles. What would I do without him?