Things Will Be Fine

Nala

Simba and I are taking a nice stroll around the Pride Lands. Our children Kiara and Kion are both playing back at Pride Rock. Zazu is flying above us.

"Nice morning, isn't it?" I ask, breaking the silence.

Simba clear his throat looking up at the sky. He nod, "Yes, indeed my love."

We continue walking down a narrow path. It's taking us a quicker way to the waterhole. I notice Simba has been acting strange lately every since we found Kiara yesterday with an outsider. I know he's upset that she disobeyed his words, but Kiara is still a growing cub. He has to understand.

Simba was once in her paws. The time we both snuck in the grave yard and got caught by the great King Mufasa. Maybe Simba doesn't realize that.

"Simba, is yesterday still bothering you?" I ask. "Our daughter is still a growing child. She doesn't know-"

"No. Kiara is fine..." He say shaking his head. "It's Zira I'm worried about."

"Zira?"

"Yeah. I know she's plotting to get rid of me. She's going to make that cub follow in Scars paw prints, I just know it!"

I furrow my brows. "Well, when ever she decides and the day comes, we'll be prepared for whatever she throws at us. It's more of us than them anyway. We'll be stronger! They wouldn't stand a chance."

Simba nods. "You're right."

I head bud his shoulder smiling. "Don't worry. Things will be fine, the Pride Lands will NEVER be hers. Not with me, you, or Kiara standing. She would have to be smarter and stronger to get rid of us. Plus Kion being one of the lion guards she has no match."

Simba smiles and lick the side of my face. "My wife is so smart."

I giggle pawing his face. "Oh hush you!"

We finally reach the waterhole. Simba drinks first then I lean down joining beside him. Other animals are here too. Some bow and greet good morning to us. Simba nod at them while I smiled. Being royalty is great but also tough. The whole circle of life depends on you. Only you can finish what was started and how to end it. Simba and I had already done our job. Now it's Kiara's turn.

I know Sarabi's spirit will fully guide her...

*
*
*
*
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Sorry for the lame very short chapter guys! Next one will be much longer <3