A Suicide Death

Mheetu

"Mheetu, Mheetu!!"

I sleepily open one eye. "Yes, Haiba? You and the hunting party are back already??"

Haiba runs up and shake me fully awake. "Mheetu, get up! Zira and the outsiders are here in the Pride Lands. They want war with us. Simba is gathering the whole pride. We need to move out now!"

I got up with a yawn and stretch. "Where's Nala, Kion, and Kiara?"

"Nala is with Simba and the others. Kiara, we're all not so sure. Kion? He's with the Lion Guard team. He should be joining us soon. Enough talking, lets go!"

I follow Haiba outside the cave. We met up with Simba and the rest of the pride in a open field.

"Where are they?" I ask, Simba.

Simba wonder his eyes with a low growl. "We wait."

Loud roads echo across the field.

They're here...

Zira's pride close on the field of battle. Rain mats both Simba and my mane. Prey animals skitter away from between us. Buzzards circle overhead. Outsiders and Pride Landers face each other across the field. When all are assembled, Timon and Pumbaa moon the Outsiders.

"Nah nah nah nah nah nah!"

"It's over, Simba! I have dreamed of nothing else for years!" Said Zira.

"Boy... does she need a hobby." Said Timon.

"Last chance, Zira. Go home." Simba warns.

"I am home!"

Lightning flashes and thunder cracks.

"Attack!"

The two opposing lines advance toward each other, first walking, then picking up speed until we hit at a full run. Zira coaches her pride from a high rock.

"Go for the eyes! Break his jaw! Hit him low! Get them! Do what you must!"

A outsider lioness comes straight towards me running with full speed. I pounce in the air with claws and fangs. We grab each other stumbling on the wet ground.

"This is Zira's land!" She said.

I snarl and gave her a smack in the face. It left a small claw mark on the left cheek. She growls reaching low to bite my throat, but I kick her off me with my back legs.

"Arggggh!!" I hear someone yell.

I turn around for a quick second seeing Haiba struggling to fight off three lionesses. One behind her, one in front, and one on the side. All three biting, scratching, and kicking her.

"Haiba!"

I left my own battle to help rescue. One of the lionesses heard me coming and hissed. I roar and pushed her strongly over. The other two lionesses charged at me.

Two against one eh?

I grin. "Bring it on!"

The three of us fight, blood being dropped every where on the rainy, muddy ground. The third lioness joins helping her pride mates. I notice Haiba is laying lifeless on the ground. She's hurt.