Over Protective Brother

Kion

Next Day...

It's day 3 now since I've been stalking my sister and that outsider Kovu. They're both chasing each other around the fields. I notice how VERY close they've become. I won't allow this one bit. He can't be trusted. My sister is not going to be in any danger.

I'm going to get to the bottom of this...

I walk back to Pride Rock to find father.

"Father?" I call inside the cave.

"Kion?" He answers.

I walk further inside the cave spotting father laying beside mother gossiping. They both stop seeing me come forward.

"Yes, son?" Father answers again.

I shook my head. "I don't trust Kovu."

Mother sighs. "Kion-"

"Mother, please not today. Both of you just listen to me for once. Haven't you guys notice how close Kovu and Kiara are now? I know I'm not the only one in the Pride Lands seeing their flirty actions."

Father chuckles. "Kion, I understand she is your sister. But Kiara is fine and I don't see anything wrong with Kovu so far. I am going to talk to him tomorrow morning. I want to show him something..."

"Now leave your sister be. If something goes wrong, we'll be there faster than ever. Go check up with the guard as you normally do." Mother suggests.

I roll my eyes while turning around walking out the cave. "Alright..."

Father going to talk to Kovu tomorrow morning?

Tuh!

I'll speak with him myself right now...

I run down Pride Rock and went to go find Kovu. I went to where I had last saw them in the fields.

No one here...

Hmm...

I walk off to search some more.

"Stay here Kovu, I'll be right back!" I heard Kiara say.

My ears twitch. I crouch down quickly remaining quiet. Someone walks pass. It was Kiara but she didn't see me. Her tail accidentally hit me in the face. I wrinkle up my nose. I could no longer hear her paw steps.

She's gone...

Now is my chance...

I stand fully up and ran over to Kovu who's sitting patiently waiting on Kiara to return. I pounce into the air roaring. Kovu spun around quick and dodged away.

I land on my paws. We circle around each other growling. My claws are out and so are his.

"Stay away from my sister!" I warn with clench teeth.

"She likes me Kion, get over it!" He growls.

"No, Kion, what are you doing?!" Kiara yells.

Kiara runs up standing between us guarding Kovu.

"I'm protecting you away from this...this...this outsider!" I growl. "Stand back, he's dangerous!"

"Oh my gosh, your starting to act and sound just like father."

Kovu roll his eyes. "Don't mind him Kiara. He's just doing this because he sees that we're becoming close with one another."

I glare at Kiara. "So you two are dating?!"

Kiara growls. "That's none of your business!"

"Wait until father hear this. You really think he's going to allow you to date an outsider? You have to be kidding me! Open your eyes Kiara. Kovu isn't good. He's been trained by Zira, Scar's old mate to kill Simba and relive Scar's dream becoming King."

"I know all of that, Kion! Father told me the story many times before. There's something I see inside Kovu that no one else knows yet. I see good, change, forgiveness, and love. He may be surrounded by darkness his whole entire life, but I also notice that he's trying to start over. That's why I'm here to help. Then maybe, just maybe father will let him stay at Pride Rock forever."

I slightly chuckle. "That's not going to work. Good luck with that!"

Kiara pushes me hard, causing me to almost fall over. "Just leave us alone!"

Kovu stands quietly behind Kiara. He watches me with a wide smirk.

He wins...again...

I roar and stomp my paw turning away. "Fine. If you ever get hurt, don't say I didn't warn ya. I'm done!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

I walk off back to Pride Rock.

Sisters...

Ugh!