Son?

Simba

Nala and I had finally made it back home. Nala went to go check on her mother while I sat on top of Pride Rock. I couldn't help but to think about Zira and her small son. I had no idea she gave birth to another. Probably met up with some desperate rouge..

Kovu is now a major threat I have to focus on. I'm sure he's going to follow in Scar's paw prints to become King. In order to do that, he'll have to fight me one on one. I'll be waiting on that day. I will NEVER give away my father's land to someone who's a part of Scar.

The Pride Lands was once controlled by evil darkness. I won't allow that again. Not in my reign...

"Simba!"

That sounds like Timon.

I turn around, "Oh, you guys are back from the jungle so soon?"

Pumba nods. "Yup!"

Timon smiles wide. "Guess who we ran into?"

Before I tried guessing, "Who?"

"Dalila!"

"...Dalila?"

Pumba nod his head again chuckling at my surprise look. "Yeah. To me she's grown taller but still looks the same."

"And she has a cub!" Timon adds excitedly.

My eyes widen. "Cub?!"

"Mhm. A son!"

I look down at my front paws. "Wow, I guess time does fly. We have our own family..."

"If I'm not mistaken Simba, Dalila's son looks almost just like you." Timon says, hoping off Pumba's back.

"Me? Um, how exactly?"

Pumba thinks out loud. "Hmm lets see. If I can remember, he has the same ruby color eyes and golden fur color as you. His mane tuft is reddish brown."

I furrow my brows. "That's impossible!"

Timon walks up to me close. "Just to be curious you and Dalila didn't do anything in the past before you left the jungle, right Simba?"

"What? No! Dalila is my friend. I would never, it'll be so weird."

Pumba walks off. "Hmm."

Timon study me for a second trying to see if I'm lying or not. To be honest, I don't remember a darn thin  on what me and Dalila had done the night before I left the jungle to claim my crown from Scar. It was so long ago...

I can't have another son...

The only cubs I have is Kiara and Kion...

Something can't be right...

Father, you have to know something I don't...

I watch Timon turn around following behind Pumba down Pride Rock.

It can't be true...