Exile

Kovu

ROAAAAAAR!!!!

I spun around quick and dodged away.

Its Kion, Kiara's brother again. We circle around each other growling. My claws are out and so are his.

"Stay away from my sister!" He warned with clench teeth.

"She likes me Kion, get over it!" I growl.

"No, Kion, what are you doing?!" Kiara yells.

She's back already?

Kiara runs up standing between us guarding me.

"I'm protecting you away from this...this...this outsider!" Kion growled. "Stand back, he's dangerous!"

"Oh my gosh, your starting to act and sound just like father."

I roll my eyes. "Don't mind him Kiara. He's just doing this because he sees that we're becoming close with one another."

I glare at Kiara. "So you two are dating?!"

Kiara growls. "That's none of your business!

Wait...we are?!

I smile happy with shock.

"Wait until father hear this. You really think he's going to allow you to date an outsider? You have to be kidding me! Open your eyes Kiara. Kovu isn't good. He's been trained by Zira, Scar's old mate to kill Simba and relive Scar's dream becoming King."

"I know all of that, Kion! Father told me the story many times before. There's something I see inside Kovu that no one else knows yet. I see good, change, forgiveness, and love. He may be surrounded by darkness his whole entire life, but I also notice that he's trying to start over. That's why I'm here to help. Then maybe, just maybe father will let him stay at Pride Rock forever."

Kion slightly chuckle. "That's not going to work. Good luck with that!"

Kiara pushes him hard, causing him to almost fall over. "Just leave us alone!"

I stand quietly behind Kiara. I watch Kion with a wide smirk; enjoying Kiara not being on his side.

I win once again...

Kion roar and stomp his paw turning with irritation. "Fine. If you ever get hurt, don't say I didn't warn ya. I'm done!"

"Fine!" Kiara shouts.

"Fine!"

Kion walks off back to Pride Rock.

I hug Kiara. "Don't worry Princess. He's just doing what brothers always do and that's to protect their sisters."

Kiara sits with a frown. "Yeah...too over protective..."

"He'll adjust, Kiara. It takes time. Your mother seems to be the only one already accepting me in the pride. Your father...mmmh I don't think not so much yet."

"I just don't get it. What do they see you in you Kovu that makes you so negative?"

A killer...