Rights Or Wrongs?

Nala

Simba is standing at the tip of the promontory, staring off into the distance.

"Father... please reconsider!" Kiara begs.

Simba frowns. "You will not go anywhere without an escort from now on."

"No! That's not-"

"He used you to get to me!"

Kiara shook her head. "No! He loves me... for me!"

Simba's angry voice rise high. "Because you are my daughter! You will not leave Pride Rock. You will stay where I can keep an eye on you... away from him."

"You don't know him!"

"I know he's following in Scar's pawprints... and I must follow in my father's."

"You will never be Mufasa!" She snapped.

Simba is stung, but silenced. Kiara breaks down and runs back to her den to lie down, sobbing. I frown at Simba.

"Simba!"

"How dare our daughter say such a thing!"

Simba paces back and forth boiling anger.

I walk forward shaking my head. "No Simba, your in the wrong."

"How Nala? Kiara needs to stay away from Kovu. He's no good for her. You heard how he set me up with Zira and her lionesses!"

"Yes, your side of the story not Kovu's. You wouldn't even give the poor guy a chance to explain himself. I believe he was innocent!"

Simba gasp. "Nala!"

"What?"

"Don't tell me your on his side too."

I sigh. "Honey, I'm not picking any sides. All I'm saying is that you didn't give Kovu a longer chance. He's only been staying at Pride Rock for at least 3 days. Those pass 3 days he made Kiara happy. Couldn't you see the spark between them? You've broke that up now."

"But outsiders-"

"Enough with the outsiders!"

I didn't mean to shout at him like that. But I was just tired of hearing about outsiders this and outsiders that.

Why can't we all end this stupid war?

"As my wife you would understand where I'm coming from." Simba said.

With that he turned around and walk down Pride Rock.

"Simba, wait!"

He keeps walking.

I watch him high on the promontory. He's going through the plains. Then I spot Kiara running away from Pride Rock. She went an opposite direction from Simba.

"Kiara!" I call.

She's gone.

I hope she's not going too far...

Simba made it clear that she could not leave without an escort...

Maybe Kiara went to go get some fresh air and come back. My ears twitch at the sound of walking paws.

I look over my shoulder seeing my son Kion. "Oh, hello son."

"Where's father and Kiara?"

"Both left to be alone. They had an argument."

Kion sat down beside me. He rolls his eyes, "Ugh, about the Kovu guy isn't it? Why can't Kiara just let him go!"

I growl with irritation. "And why can't you guys trust him? Me and Kiara are the only ones."

"Because Scar still lives in him. Father could of gotten killed today, mother! Don't you realize that?"

"But it couldn't of been Kovu's fault. He wouldn't switch up so sudden. It was one of Zira's tricks, Kion. I know her well. She wanted Simba to get angry at Kovu so he can return back to his home. She doesn't want him joining our pride. It would mean betrayal to her."

"Hm."

"I'm going to go lay down. All of this is giving me a headache." I say, rubbing my forehead.

I turn around walking inside the cave. Kion stays put.

I don't care what they say or believe...

I won't let them do this to Kiara...

Mufasa please tell me they're wrong...