Prologue

Sisimulan ko po itong simulan sa oras na matatapos ko na ang Virus Detected. This is my new year's gift. Hope you like it. And this prologue has nothing to do of what will happen sa katapusan ng Book 2. 2011 po ang time setting nito. Noong panahon bago magsimula ang GVA 2012.

♚ ☽|☾ ♚

I was on the verge of crying but my eyes couldn't drop a tear. I can still hear the clinking of metal chains and the pain from my wounds. I am resisting. Well, that's what I know about what am I doing right now. I want to escape from this mess but whenever I try to let it out, there's a voice in my head repeating like I shouldn't let it go.

I gripped the metal chain and I felt its cold surface on my both hands.

I groaned louder as I felt it again. It's happening again. My curse is getting stronger and I don't know how would I stop from concealing it. I don't know how long my body could resist its power if I want to keep it.

Destruction, Apocalypse, Human Extinction. The only words I can say if I let this out. Even if how much I wanted it to be gone, if the lives of billions of people in the world is at stake I would rather keep it deep inside my body and cage myself in.

I feel that my eyes has its white single line circle again. I gripped the metal chains tighter. The excruciating pain I am feeling right now is beyond incomparable. The pain was biting every single tissue inside my body, trying to escape. I can feel my blood ripping off my muscles resulting to multiple bruises. And it's damn painful. It was beyond imaginable but I can't believe myself that I can still do it.

The pain subsided after a long minute. Pinagpapawisan ako ng husto at mabibigat ang hininga ang binibitawan. I know that the white single line circle are still visible even if I couldn't see it in a mirror. I can see the dark. I can see things because of this kind of eyes. Alam kong kapag nagbalik muli sa dating itim ang aking mata? Dilim na naman ang aking makikita. I smiled a little bitterness because of that fact. This curse may have hurt me and a dangerous thing to the mankind, pero hindi maikakatwang I need this in order for me to see temporarily and stare at the night sky, calm myself as I can still see the beautiful sun rising and setting out at the South. This is not yet the end of my cold night in my dark cage room. Yeah, this is not yet the end of the night of a blind woman like me...

Nakarinig ako ng tunog ng takong. Hindi ko na kinakailangan pang pag-isipan pa kung sino ang mga iyon. Sila lang naman ang mapangahas na pumupunta at nakakahanap sa akin.

"Sabi na nga ba't naririto ka lang." Wika ni Empress at saka humalukipkip.

I just gave them a lopsided smile.

"Seeing you in pain makes me want to kill you. Pero dahil loka loka ka, hindi ganoong kadali para patayin ka." Gusto kong matawa sa winika ni Goddess pero ang pagbugso muli ng sakit mula sa aking kaibuturan ang pumigil sa akin.

I screamed again. Much louder than a while ago.

Kitang kita ko ang pag-aalala ng dalawa sa aking kalagayan. They want to wreck the silver metallic jail to help me pero alam kong hindi naman nila alam kung paano ako tutulungan.

The curse inside me is beyond their reach. They may have the same curse but its effect is totally different than mine.

I am its host. The curse is a living thing and it needs a container to live in. I am the chosen one. So, all the burden are now on my shoulders. For the sake of humanity. For the sake of this world.

"Are you alright?" they both asked me. But I'm too busy screaming to answer them.

I heard the jail door suddenly opened. They freaking did whatever it takes to open that damn heavy metal door! Dinaluhan nila ako pagkapasok nila.

"This is not good." Anas ni Goddess habang nakatingin sa akin nang nakangiwi.

"Is this the third wave, Queen?" Empress asked me.

Humihingal hingal pa akong sumagot sa tanong nito. "Fourth wave..."

I saw how their eyes went big. "Seriously? Without telling us?!" Empress blurted out.

"You know what will happen to you if you reached the Seventh Wave, Queen... you'll die." Pagpapaalala sa kanya ni Goddess na sinuklian niya nang nakangiwing ngiti. Fuck this pain!

"I know..." tugon niya. "Pero kailangang tiisin."

"You used your curse too much. Alam mo namang iyan ang nagpapabilis ng wave. Tell me--" pinigilan ko na ang sunod na sasabihin ni Goddess.

"Stop lecturing me. Kung hindi niyo rin naman ako tutulungan." angil ko sa kanila. Kita nang mas sumasakit na nga, nakuha pa akong sermunan.

Nagkatingin ang dalawa at saka nagtanguan. They need to do that to ease and subside the heavy pain.

"Synergy?" Empress asked while striking her perverted grin.

"Its Royal Synergy, Bitch." Goddess corrected.

"Na-Bitch pa ako." Empress muttered silently pero umabot iyon sa aking panrinig.

"Sige mag-aaway pa iyan..." komento ko sa dalawa.

Nagkibit balikat lamang ang dalawa at saka kumuha ng patalim. Hiniwa nila ang kanilang thumb finger at saka iyon pinahid sa lugar kung nasaan ang kani-kanilang sumpa. They opened the window and the strike of full moon enshrouded the whole room.

Goddess' curse became visible on her nape. Same as the Empress' curse as something curled her left arm.

Activating their curses can make my curse calm. I mentioned that my curse is a living thing so technically, their curses are biologically came from my curse. So, if they would ignite it closely from me... Mutualism takes place. A type of Symbiotic Interaction in which both of the species benefits each other.

I felt that the pain is subsiding. At parehas ng nangyari sa dalawa, a two intersected mirrored Crescent Moon with a long spear in between has visibly shown on the top of my cleavage. And as I opened my eyes again... the color of my single lined circle eyes turned into bloody red and oceanic blue.

The last sign of the Third Tattoo of Royalties of Death. The sign of the strongest symbol.

I am Premiere. The last member of the Royalties.

The Chosen One of the Unknown Origin of ApolloX49

And that is my Curse.

The Curse of the Queen.