Curse Twenty Seven: Façade

HINDI ako makapaniwala noong una nang magsimulang mag-play ang video na nakuha namin nina Archilliah, "Anak..." Mabilis na tumulo ang aking luha nang muli kong marinig ang boses ng aking ina.

"Mamma," mahina kong usal habang napapatakip ng bibig.

I saw my Mom smiled at first but tears are dripping rapidly on her eyes while looking at the video. "I know for sure that once you're watching this video... I'm already gone."

Biglang nanikip ang dibdib ko and my tears are flowing the same with Mom. I immediately felt Archilliah and Claude are hugging me from behind. I can hear their sneezes as they felt my sorrow and grief.

Mom was wearing the last clothes that I saw before she left me. Her hair was tied upward and her classic feature is still visibly showing even though she's already on her forty's. I can clearly see her gray almond eyes are being drowned by tears and it grips my heart in pain upon seeing her crying.

"You never know how... sorry I am for doing this to you. For pushing you to be the main vessel of Apollo. For doing the things that would crack up your decision of saying no. I'm a horrible mother, I know. I'm a bad mother. And I'm really, really sorry. I'll miss you every day, mia figlia. I truly am."

"Ma, stop saying sorry." I mumbled while crying. She doesn't have too. Even I got mad at her, deep inside my head I know that I still love her, that I can still understand her decision or the way she acted in front of me before.

"I don't want to reason out anything for being stubborn, instead, I need you to prepare for the worst."

Her words got me. I clearly saw how she pushed herself not to cry and hide the pain on a stoic face the same as I am.

"You're now on the Secondo Pezzo di Cilindro. The Second Wave that would occur..."

Napatingin ako sa mga kasama kong nanunuod sa video-ng lumabas sa tinutukoy ni Mamma na cylinder piece.

This is what we found. The List that we are looking for is not the list that I'm expecting. I'm expecting a literal list of people that I need to avenge from what they did to my Mamma.

Archilliah found this Cylindrical tube that has seven based puzzle pieces connected together. It was divided into seven to form a cylinder and every puzzle pieces have its own symbol.

 It was divided into seven to form a cylinder and every puzzle pieces have its own symbol

However, upon getting this cylinder, Archilliah only saw that it was incomplete. Kulang ng isa. Sa bawat cylinder kasi ay may simbolo na may kanya kanyang bilang ng guhit pahaba.

We had a hard time at first kung paano mapapanuod ang video na inilabas ng isang piraso. Kung hindi pa nasugatan si Archilliah at nadampian ng dugo ang isang piraso ay hindi pa ito gagana.

Base sa hugis ng mga simbolo mukhang alam ko na kung nasaan ang nawawalang piraso. I remembered the symbol Supremo had shown me. Sabi niya sa akin ay kailangan mapalabas ko iyon kay Alastair for the process of getting powerful will be completed. So the single-lined symbol is the missing piece. The second cylinder piece has a symbol of two horizontal parallel lines. In which...