Curse Thirty Four: Aftermath of the Abduction

I am not the Seventh Victim.

I'm pretty sure that's what they're thinking as to why they all looked at me. We may be at seven Enhanced inside the Lab but I'm not part of them. That's for sure. Papaano mangyayari iyon kung ako mismo ang gumigising sa kanilang lahat?

I scoffed at them unbelievably. "Do you really think I'm the last child?" I asked Supremo.

Itinaas ni Supremo ang dalawang kilay nito at ngumisi na animoy tinuturing walang kwenta ang mga sinasabi ko ngayon. "I know how to count. I'm not dumb enough like you."

"That's what I'm actually thinking." Bara ko rito habang humihinga ng malalim. Now that the Diaperno wore off, sedative will be taken place. I only have few minutes left before it consumes me. We need to move out really quick.

"I watched your mother's crest, Premiere." He insisted of believing the lie. "Your mother speaks of nothing but you on the last cylinder."

Hindi ko alam kung paano nito napanuod ang lahat ng nasa cylinder na may pitong hati pero isa lang ang dapat kong pagtuunan ng pansin ngayon.

I tried to stand up. Hindi na ako tinulungan ng malaking lalaki na lider ng Action Force Unit kuno. Now that the betrayal had been revealed. It only means na walang Action Force Unit na nag-e-exist. He's part of Alastair's plan. Part of deceiving me.

And it hurts like hell!

I looked at Alastair's eyes when I was able to stand up on the ground with the help of Nikkadorpha. He's just looking at me intently. Without any emotions that he had shown before. It was purely blank like a paper. Like he's always been used to. He only proved to me that he faked everything. He faked even his sentimental words that made my heart skipped. He made me fall in love with him.

I scoffed once again when I realized that now.

Love. It surely does weaken anyone, makes you vulnerable to pain. Has the capability to do something crazy and can take your rational and logical away.

How monstrous this man can be? He's surely the man the Aldeguer Mafia has been waiting for. The perfect Heir that fits this irrevocable world.

"Maximo," he called out the big guy and he's not removing his stares at me. "Cage them both. We need them alive for the Apollo's revival."

This is all about the Apollo. Yeah, it surely does the reason for all of these mess. Its power that contains chaos. Something that Privus Trata hadn't known.

"That will never happen... Heir." I said with rage and conviction.

"Hindi ninyo magagamit ang sumpa ninyong lima unless you kill me." Anas ni Aarav sa akin habang sinisiguro nitong hindi namin magagamit ang kahit na anong sumpa na pupwede kong ipanlaban sa kanila.

Nilipat ko ang tingin ko kay Aarav. Kahit ramdam ko nang ilang minuto nalang ay mawawalan na ako ng malay ay nagawa ko pa ring bigyan siya ng babala.

"Siguraduhin... mong... ligtas ang kakambal mo sa akin, Aarav. Dahil sa oras na makawala ako. Uunahin ko siya at papatayin sa harapan mo."

I saw how Aarav stepped back from the deep tone voice that I used to warn him. Pero mabilis iyong nawala nang masiguro kong galit naman ang namutawi sa nararamdaman nito. Aarav tried to attack me but Alastair was able to make him stop.

"Stay where you are, Aarav." Utos ni Alastair. I didn't feel his compulsion when Alastair ordered him. It's Alastair being their leader speaking.

"Oh, feisty," napalingon ang lahat kay Supremo nang purihin nito ang ginawa kong pananakot. "Still brave even though you can't do anything right now?"