Curse Four: Alastair Aldeguer

I learned everything in a hard way. From how I accepted that I am a blind person to how am I going to live with it each of my freaking effin' day. Putting my life in danger, risking everything just to get out of this mess is just a piece of cake.

All I need to do is to take advantage of what I really am. This always saves me.

They all looked at me. I sensed that as I didn't hear any voices at all.

I started to act panting. I held my breath as if I couldn't breathe anymore.

"H-Help, may mga patay po roon." I murmured as I let myself fall on the floor.

"Siya! Siya ang dahilan! Siya si Asia Graham! Iyan dapat ang pinapatay ninyo! Kung hindi dahil sa kanya--" A loud thud happened after that.

"You're too noisy, dimwit." It's one of the Elite. I am sure. Those tone of voice. That deadly voice is the real proof that they're really here.

"Shall I play with his body now?" A girl giggled from the other side of the lounge area. "I am too excited to examine his internal organs. C'mon, Aarav."

"Tsk, fine." Then the woman giggled even more. But her giggle doesn't sound too perky. It's creepy. "Just don't disturb us interrogating our visitor, Dasha."

"Fine, fine. She's just a blind person. You know I hate defective organs. I want it healthy." Then another giggle from her.

"What happened there, blindy?" That so called name Aarav asked me. But the tone was not pleasant to hear. Sarcasm filled the tone of his voice. And I can easily determine that he's just playing and getting along with my given act.

I didn't give a response, instead, I acted as if I couldn't say anything more. Made my face more horrified. More scared.

I felt the guy named Aarav walked around me. Checking me out.

"She's hot. I must commend." I heard someone from afar. Another member of the Elite. I hissed secretly. Huwag mong sabihin talagang lahat sila narito.

"You're right Oliver. Lalo na sa suot niya ngayon. It turns me on." Aarav agreed.

Would you please remind me to grip Claude's neck after this? Damn this fuckable shirt.

"Stop lying bitch. We are here to see you. And guys, would you please make this situation much faster?" A woman with a very alluring voice interjected.

"You're too stiff, Anabelle. Am I not allowed to check what gotten to our Supremo to be interested in this kind of Assassin?" Aarav defended.

Napamura ako ng malakas sa aking isipan. So this act is no use. They know me.

"Exactly, Anabelle, this person must a good one. Supremo said that she's a deadly person. Though I never heard this person before. I don't even know why does Supremo called her the World's Hidden Nightmare. I couldn't fathom why." Wika ng boses playboy na tinawag na Oliver. "Though she's pretty and a businesswoman, I couldn't say anything more."

Mabuti nalang at praktisado ko na ang mahaba kong pasensya. Adjustable in other term.

What he said was right. I'm a freelance assassin and just doing the usual way of killing. I don't usually doing some commendable moves just to make someone fear me. Though the Privus Trata treat me as a unique one. At hindi gaanoong kadaling hulaan kung bakit.

Who would have thought that a blind person could be an Assassin?

But there's one thing that they don't know about. And I want to smirk because of the stupidity of the Organization.

I have the lenses even before. Iyon ang hindi nila alam. And since I'm a long-range shooter, talagang hahanga ang mga ito sa kakayahan kong maging shooter.

Again, who would believe that? A blind person? As a long-range shooter? That's pretty hilarious isn't it?

Anabelle groaned. Halatang naiirita na sa sinasabi ni Aarav at Oliver.

And something hit me. Aarav, Dasha, Oliver and Anabelle. The Elites are five--

Hindi na natuloy ang iniisip kong pagbibilang ng Elites nang maramdaman kong may bagay na papalapit sa akin.

I dodged it by avoiding the object to hit me sideways. It's pretty fast to the point I could almost feel the sharpness of the object touches my left cheek.

"A-Alastair..." anas ni Anabelle sa tonong nagulat sa ginawa ng tinawag nitong ngalan.

Alastair... hindi ko alam ngunit pakiramdam ko'y nag-init ang katawan ko sa pagkakarinig palang ng pangalan ng lalaking nagtapon sa akin ng patalim. The name sounds classic but definitely enigmatic.

"No doubt." Iyon lamang ang winika no'ng lalaking may pangalang Alastair. His voice. Damn, bakit ang husky at ang hot?

Gusto kong murahin ang sarili ko nang mapagtanto ko kung ano itong naiisip ko. Shocks, may sumpa ba itong t-shirt ni Natalie at pati yata ako ay nagiging iba na ang pananaw sa lalaki?

Wala akong narinig na kahit anong tunog bukod sa natutuwang tono ng babaeng tuwa tuwa sa ginagawang pag-eembalsamo ng katawan ng tao.

I want to vomit but I just can't.

"What do you mean, no doubt?" Tanong ni Aarav na tila hindi nakuha ang ibig ipakiwari ni Alastair.

Inaabangan kong magsalita muli ang lalaki ngunit mas nawawalan yata ako ng pasensyang hindi ipabukas ang aking Lenses para matanaw ang lalaking iyon. At hindi niya maipaliwanag kung ano ang dahilan.

"Ano ang kailangan niya sa akin?" She asked them with bravery. Though the effect of that guy named Alastair made her shake incredibly.

He didn't answer. No one answered. Pero a sudden movement from the Elites made me alarm. They're all going to attack me and they're fast. Really fast.

"Stop." An order has been declared by Alastair. And as if a dog whose loyal to their owners, they followed.

No one moved. They all stopped. I couldn't sense anything.

But I was not prepared by someone who's now in front of me. His small breathe lingered on my nose as I could feel his warm body near me. I even gasped silently as his fingers touched my hair. 

I almost stepped aback when Alastair had spoken. "Supremo wants you dead but I find you interesting. You're a businesswoman and a blind assassin. I can use you. I'll delay your death. In one condition..."

"W-What is it?" I stammered upon asking. Damn it!

"Just remember my name." He answered.

He paused after that. I know that he's expecting me to ask what is his name. I want to stop myself from doing that but this man... he has an aura that you shouldn't say no.

"W-What's your name?"

"Alastair. Alastair Aldeguer. Now that you know me... sleep. That's an order."

I want to react. I want to say something but his order was absolute. No matter how hard I want to stay focus, I saw myself closing my eyes and repeating his name on my head while I'm drowning to a deep slumber.

"Alastair... Aldeguer."