Curse Twenty Five: Realized and Concluded

THE place is too dark. The temperature is really cold that made my body shivered. Napahawak ako sa magkabilang braso ko when the cold breeze is hitting my system. Iginala ko ang aking paningin when I think my eyesight has been adjusted to night mode. I am in a room. A typical room but I think this was owned by an adult woman. The designs are quite... girly.

I stood up when I heard voices outside. Doon ko napagtanto na nasa second floor ako ng isang gusali because the voices are coming out from below. I slowly walk onto the door. Tried to open it very slowly to avoid any form of sound to give them an idea that there's someone out here.

The door is obviously not in a good condition dahil mabilis ko lamang iyon nabuksan. It's not locked. I walked slowly and the unclear voices are now being vivid.

"It's your decision, Lumina. Traydurin mo ang mga kaibigan mo at gawin mo ang pinapagawa ko." My eyes squinted while I'm checking who's the owner of the husky voice.

Is that, Supremo? But his voice is a bit younger.

Mas binilisan ko pa ang paglalakad hanggang sa umabot ako sa dulo ng pasilyong nilalakaran ko. Maingat akong tumingin kung sino at kung may mga tao ba sa dulong ito. Ngunit ang malaking sala lamang ang aking natanaw sa ibaba. I realized that the hall is connected on the stair.

I adjusted my sight to view kung sino ang Lumina na kausap ni Supremo.

My eyes widen when I noticed that it was my mother. She's wearing an apron and her hair was tied upward. Now I realized that this place is our mansion. Bakit hindi ko kaagad ito naalala?

I looked at my Mom's face. Her face has a mixed emotion behind his stoic facade. I know my Mom too well. She thought me how to hide my emotions that I could use as my advantage. And that's what she's doing right now. Her real emotions are... pain, suffering, and rage.

Naguguluhan ako kung bakit ang tawag ni Supremo sa aking ina ay Lumina. It's not her name. Her name is Lucilla Tieves Graham. Where did that Lumina come from?

My mom moved her head from left to right. A mannerism that I got from her. I slightly smiled and my eyes watered when I finally felt the feeling of missing her so damn much. I really do missed her to the point that I want to go there and hug her tight.

I clenched my fist and I closed my eyes rigidly. I need to stay focus. I need to hear what she has to say. I need to hear her voice again.

"You want me to do the experiment on my daughter and hide it from them?" She asked him with her down-tone voice.

I gasped lightly and I looked straight to the man he's talking with. It was... a man I do not know. But his face is very familiar. It resembles to someone I know.

"If that's what you have understood, then yes." The man is wearing his toxido while holding a lit on his right hand. Suminghot ito ng sigarilyo pagkatapos ay binuga iyon sa harap ng nanay ko habang nakangisi.

My mom closed her eyes with temperance. We have the same attitude. I know she's holding in the means of killing the person.

"You know how dangerous the Apollo, Calixto. That's why Leonna, Athena and I decided to put an end on the stone. It can't be tamed! What it can only do is to destroy!" My Mom already raised her tone. Galit na ito. "My daughter can't tame the Apollo!"

Umiling iling ang tinawag ng aking ina na si Calixto. "Liar."

I saw how my Mom startled from what the man had said.

"You know very well the origin of the stone, Lumina." He said dangerously.

"Stop calling me that," mahinang bulong ng aking ina tapos ay nag-iwas ito ng tingin.