Curse Sixteen: Arcus

"WERE you able to get the information that you needed, Premiere?" Tanong sa akin ni Claude when I felt her entering the faculty office. "I hope you've already gotten the answer nang makaalis na tayo rito."

Originally, knowing what's with Supremo's action was the primary reason why I entertained his game. Ang plano ko lang, alamin kung ano'ng mayroon tapos ay pagbayarin sila sa ginawa nila. However, knowing the real deal why I should be here changed because of the information that Supremo had given me.

"I need to stay here." Tugon ko sa tanong ni Claude. Alam kong nalaglag ang panga nito.

"What? Why?!" Histerikal nitong tanong sa akin.

"Apollo happened, Claude. Someone has been exposed to Apollo and not just me." I replied.

Kung siguro mas may ikakabagsak pa ng panga nito marahil ay hindi na ito makakapagsalita ng maayos.

"No way! Are you freakin' sure about that?! All we know, ikaw lang ang dapat at ang natatanging na-exposed sa bagay na iyon. Dahil na rin sa kagagawan at somehow... kabaliwan ng mga magulang mo. How come na may iba pa pala?" Lintanya nito sa akin.

"That's what I need to find out." I responded together with my decision.

"Who's the unlucky human?" Austin asked through our earplugs.

"The heir of this Organization." I replied.

"No way," reaksyon ni Claude.

"I don't have anytime to explain things. Both of you, gather any information about Nicholas Javier. Halughugin niyo ang lahat. May hindi tayo nakita na labis kong ikinagulat. Austin, try to use the Satellite. You can jeopardize the signal and my connection as I still need to be blind. Claude, try to befriend with him. Try to dig something from him." Utos ko sa kanilang dalawa. "Two person are on their way here."

Mabilis kaming umarteng hindi magkakilala ni Claude when the people whom I'm expecting to join entered the office.

Dalawa iyong kapwa guro. Base sa tawa at boses ng dalawa, I figured out that it was Maxwell David and Nikkadorpha Taluyot.

Maxwell David is the instructor for Jujistsu and other martial arts class. While Nikkadorpha is a Chemist and Physicist Professor whose teaching how to kill through various elements of nature.

"Oh, hi guys!" Magiliw na pagbati ni Nikkadorpha. "I'm really happy that we have two new teachers here." Then she giggled.

She's quite weird. According to the sources from Austin had provided, she's one of the psychotic scientist whose really fond of holding her teddy bear wherever and whenever she has classes or none.

Sensing the way she uttered the words and the way she used her intonation. I therefore conclude that she's faking it. Masyadong plastik ang pagkakasabi niyang iyon. Not sure tho why.

"Hope you're still alive after this semester." Babala naman ng maangas na si Maxwell. Halatang arogante ang pag-uugali sa ginamit palang nitong tono.

Aba aba, umaattitude ang mga ito. Teacher pa man din.

"Bakit naman? Hindi ba dapat ang mga estudyante rito ang mag-ingat? Sila ang magpapatayan sa huli para makakuha ng mataas na grade." Takang tanong ni Claude sa kanila pero sure akong nanggigigil na iyan. Short-tempered pa naman ito.

Nikkadorpha giggled and Maxwell snorted from Claude's question.

"Haven't you read your Teacher's Manual?" Hindi makapaniwalang tanong ni Maxwell sa tonong iisipin mong tanga ka ba nang pinanganak. "It states there that once you got the highest number of murdered students in a whole semester, you would be subject for termination."