Curse Seven: Acknowledgement

"Enough," rinig kong utas ni Alastair sa aking likuran. Rinig ko ang mga yapak niyang papunta sa aming dalawa ni Dasha habang ako'y matalim pa rin ang tingin sa babaeng mas nahintakutan sa aking banta.

Ang hawak ni Alastair sa aking braso ang nagpawala ng inis at galit ko sa babaeng ito. Agad kong isinarang muli ang aking mata upang hindi ako maabutan ng binata na bahagya akong nakakakita.

"Where's her dog?" Tila isang kumpas ang pagkakatanong niyon ni Alastair at walang pag-aalinglangang sumagot sa tanong si Dasha.

"The dog's outside. Playing on the grounds." Tugon ni Dasha na mas nagpahinahon ng aking pakiramdam.

Inilayo ako ni Alastair kay Dasha at nilagay niya ako sa likod nito. I felt his gaze torturing my being. "He's safe." Anang nito sa akin.

I nodded silently as a sign of acknowledgement and he lead me back to my bed.

"What she did is unforgivable." Wika ng kasama pa nilang isang babae bukod kay Dasha. And she must be Anabelle Dela Fuente.

Elite 3: Anabelle Dela Fuente
Age: 24 years old
Height: 5'7
Background: An adopted orphan from Spain and inherited the treasures of her adopted parents in which both of them were part of the Privus Trata.
Skills: Poison expert

"Are you okay, Dasha?" Oliver asked. He must be helping the woman together with the other guy.

"Of course she's not?! Look what happened to her! Nakatulala lang siya sa kawalan!"

"How would I even look at her if I don't have anything else to see?" Hindi ko mapigilang magwika.

"That's not the point. The mere fact that you threathened and you warned an Elite with your barehands gives you a right to be killed!" Histeryang sigaw nitong Anabelle.

Ano bang kinapuputok ng butsi nito?

"Ana, relax." Pagpapahinahon ni Oliver rito.

"No, I won't! Alas, don't tell me you're thinking the other way around now?" Nangdamay pa ang hitad. At Alas ang nickname ni Alastair?

"Look," I caught her attention. "I may not officially part of your organization but I'm aware of some parts wherein I could throw some shits on you."

What's the use of the technology that I have if won't be able to get few datas?

"Aba't--"

"A lower level member of your Privus who would disrespect an Elite would only be subject for death if that person showed an act of weakness towards to his or her action. And an Elite who have been threathened by a lower level of her rank and showed an act of spinelessness would be subject for demotion or dethronement." Wika ko na may bawat diin sa letra.

Hindi nakahumang ang mga ito sa aking sinabi.

"How did you know that?" Oliver asked.

I tsk-ed with dissapointment.

"I'll be your future colleagues in your school so therefore I need to know the rules and regulations." Anas ko sa kanila na alam kong kinabigla nila maging ni Alastair.

"What?!" See? Reaksyon iyan ni Anabelle.

"Benvenuto all'inferno." Welcome to hell.