Curse Forty-Five: The Last Nightmare

Thank you for reaching this far! This is the last chapter. May Epilogue pa don't worry.

• • •

THE attack has been started. Napatingin ako sa aking relo upang tingnan kung anong oras na. It's ten in the evening and we can hear several explosions and gun attacks from different areas of Vexigo.

"I saw this upstairs." Napatingin ako ng mariin sa bagay na binigay ng isa sa myembro ng Top Team. Hindi ko alam na muli ko itong mahahawakang muli.

"Your walking stick?" Nicholas asked with curiosity.

Nginisian ko s'ya nang mahawakan ko nang muli ang walking stick ko. I pushed it forward and pulled backward to make it long. Then I pushed the center to form it like a bow. Then a string released from each end of the stick. When I'm done evolving my walking stick to a bow, I saw how their mouth gaped.

"Someone's on the way here." Wika ko sa kanila na s'yang nagpabalik ng alerto nila sa paligid.

I must say that I'm impressed with the Top Team. I have to admit that their expertise on this type of mission is quite impeccable for their own age. Their age is ranging around eighteen to twenty years old. Their teamwork is also a thing that I must to commend. Isang bagay na hindi ko pa nakikita sa Elites.

Elites are more on into following commands and orders. Kung saan lang sila inutusan, doon lang sila gagalaw. But it didn't diminish the accuracy of their fight and mission. Sa Top Team, they have their own strategist, front fighter, healer, and backup fighter. They're all working as one. Their moves are synching.

Nakarinig kami ng ilang barilan sa may labas ng Head office. We are at the grand staircase ng office building and we can see the main entrance from here. Most of them are aiming that spot and waiting to kill the enemy.

When someone kicked the door, I immediately stopped the Top Team from firing the two people who entered the premises.

"Queen?" their leader asked me.

"I know both of them." Kita sa itsura nito ang pagtataka sa sinabi ko. They're not seeing anything yet but I've already figured out who they are. Those squirts of blood, fast movement from a good form of physique, madali ko silang nakilala kahit pa may kalayuan pa sila kanina.

"They're one of the Elites." As if on cue, the two people who kicked the door immediately aimed us but suddenly got stop when they noticed that we're not their enemies.

"Elite Oliver and Elite Dasha..." wika ng isa sa mga Top Team. They haven't lowered down their weapons and I immediately understood.

They're still weighing these two if they are our alliance or puppets of Supremo.

"Hold your fire." Wika ni Oliver sa kanila. I didn't move. Hinintay kong sa kanila manggaling kung kalaban sila o hindi. "We're here to make an alliance."

I felt most of the Top Team stiffened from what Oliver had said. Then we saw that they both put down their weapons.

"Sino'ng maniniwala sa inyo? You're both Supremo's underlings." Wika ng lider ng Top Team. I can sense that he hates them.

"They have my brother— Aarav." Oliver replied then he looked at me with his intense stare. "I'm here to get him no matter what it takes. I won't even tolerate what they have done to the students of Vexigo."

"You're here to interfere." Segunda ng lider ng Top Team.

I think this is something that they should work on. As a team, they're good. Pero when it comes to weighing things, they're not synching as one.