Curse Eleven: The Campus

December 16, 2011

"THE Registrar is still close since next week pa naman officially mag-s-start ang klase. And I hope you are fully aware about that, right?" Sambit ni Aarav sa akin habang ito ang nag-a-assist sa daang tinatahak namin.

I'm not particularly sure if I'm listening with him o dahil busy ang atensyon ko sa pasimpleng pagtanaw sa paligid.

I didn't expect that the school grounds of Vexigo would be this... neat. Not that I'm judging the environment that we are at, it's just that I'm expecting bloody roads with wrecked vehicles. Hindi ganitong... kalinis at kapayapa.

The road that we're walking at is a simple pedestrian road and on my right, a massive football area with basketball and volleyball vicinity.

The grasses are bermuda and it's really tempting for me to roll over and feel the peace that this place is giving me.

Nakakapagtaka lang na hindi ganito ang itsura ng gate area. Comparing it here, mas ine-expect ko pa ang itsura nang entrance area sa kabuuan ng campus.

"I missed this place." Rinig kong bulong ni Anabelle and Dasha immediately replied.

"Yeah, but I miss my collections more."

"You seems too shock, blindy." Napabaling ang aking atensyon kay Aarav. "If you have your vision? You'll be more shock."

"I-I just didn't expect the visual manifestation of what I'm feeling right now. It's huge." Pagsisinungaling ko. I'm seeing it now.

"Sige I'll tell you how wide and massive this campus is." Aarav said and a glint of glee is evident on his voice.

"Vexigo is a twenty one hectares land in the middle of nowhere here in the Philippines. It was built and preserved since 1990. Before, this is the battle area of the warriors of Privus Trata and had been converted into a school afterwards. The whole area has been divided into five villages:

1. Villa Morte - The examination area and where the Battle Coliseum located. (Credits to Google)

 (Credits to Google)

2. Villa Tortura - The village for refreshment and relaxation. Bars, Mall, Shops, Sports Center, and many more. (Credits to Google)

 (Credits to Google)