Curse Thirty Five: Questions to be Answered

PINAKITA ko sa kanila ang suot kong singsing. I clicked something beneath the ring and the stones above flashed a hologram figure of someone. Narinig ako ang kanilang pagsinghap nang makilala kung sino ang taong nagpakita.

"My Mom." I clarified. "One of the people who asked to kidnap you all."

Hindi sila nagsalita ng kahit ano. Nanatili silang tahimik. "What you guys will be watching are the videos of the cylindrical object we found in Supremo's office."

Then I showed to them through hologram ang itsura ng cylindrical container na sinasabi ko. "The Cylindrical tube has been divided to seven parts. I asked someone to consolidate everything in one video when I finished watching most of them. It contains the explanations you are all have been seeking for."

"Play it." Jake told me to do so.

And so, I did.

"Hi everyone! Asia, my lovely daughter." Bahagya akong napapikit nang magsimula na ang video kung saan umupo ang aking ina sa harapan ng video. My mommy Lucilla is wearing some sweater and her hair was tied in a neat-bun style.

"If so happens that you are watching this video or anyone of you, then it means I already faced my own death. My name is Lucilla Nikkola Tieves-Graham. I'm one of the scientists who studied the mythical stone we called Apollo X49. The stone fell on Earth millions of years ago and we are trying to decipher its origin. Where did it come from? Why it has fallen here? As we continued examining the stone. We got some leads that most of its contents are way beyond the knowledge of our time. Contents that can bring chaos to mankind. Na kapag napunta sa maling tao at gamitin ito sa masama, human extinction will soon to arise."

"I'm getting goosebumps." Rinig naming komento ni Nikka sa isang tabi.

"No'ng una, ang akala lang namin ay isa itong non-living thing. Isang bagay lang na napapagana kapag nakuha ng iba. But we were all wrong. It's breathing... like a specie. There's something inside of it that we can't seem to open. Para itong may sariling isip na ayaw magsalita kung tatanungin mo ng kung ano."

"Is it an alien?" tanong ni Arnold sa tabi. "Because if it is, then we are all doomed. Alien invasion will come after."

"We are not sure yet if there's an Alien inside. So, we removed the probability of Alien Invasion soon enough. Why we removed it? Because we found out that the stone is a heart of a certain specie. Para siyang baby na kulang sa buwan kung kaya't napagtanto namin na kinakailangan nito ng vessel. Doon nagsimula ang kahibangan namin na gumamit ng tao para sa eksperimentong ito."

"Why she needs seven human kids if it only needs one vessel to live?" Jake asked.

"We tried it on ourselves first of course." Then Mom chuckled. "We all decided to sacrifice our humanity to encrypt the mystery of Apollo. Leonna, Althea and I started by simply touching it. Pero walang nangyari. We tried to figure out everything. We even tried to hack the mainframe system of NASA and even the military-base of USA since they had the stone on their custody. We found nothing. Until I asked Leonna and Althea when the Apollo started to be abnormal and when it always stops."

Naramdaman ko ang pagtingin sa akin ni Archilliah. I looked at her with smile when she gave it first.

"We figured out that it's only working if the full moon is at its peak. Para siyang tubig na ang nag-e-elevate para tumaas ay ang buwan. It's the source of its activation, of its powers. We tried touching it again as the full moon strikes beautifully in the night sky. Wala pa ring nangyari when Leonna and Althea touched it. But something happened when it was my turn."