Curse Three: Lenses and the Elites

December 12, 2011

23:12

"Okay, you're done." Wika ng nag-aayos sa akin. "You look so poor and... cheap." Dugtong pa nito.

I rolled my eyes as I heard once again her sharp mouth. Buti nalang at sanay na ako sa mga ganitong may matatabil na dila.

I stepped down on the pedestal where I'm standing from and touched the clothes that this woman had given me.

A simple jeans, and a normal white t-shirt with a statement written: Fuck me as long as you want.

I mentally rolled my eyes again as I remember her stating it to me since hindi ko iyon mababasa. Damn this woman, hormonal stage has been extended to her being even she's already on her twenties.

"I couldn't imagine wearing this fuckable t-shirt even if I have my sight. Is this your casual clothes' theme, Claude?" I asked even if I don't even need to ask it.

"C'mon, Asia, I just want to see you how fuckable you are wearing my casual shirt. And damn girl, I might decide to put some p*nis on my thighs right now 'cause you are totally hot!"

Napailing iling na lamang ako sa katabilan at kabulgaran ng pananalita ng babaeng ito.

Claudette Dizon is my personal maid in need. It's her idea actually. Even her costume-- maid, was her idea.

"Crazy," iyon na lamang ang nasambit ko. She immediately handed over my walking stick and as soon as I started to make it long, Chizo, my dog ran towards me.

"Are they ready?" I asked Claudette as soon as we started to walk outside of the Mansion.

"Certainly, they're just waiting for your orders." Claude answered. Her tone of voice seemed to know when we should place playtime and be serious when it is time for business.

"Good." I replied with dominance.

As soon as we arrived at our destination, Claude guided me to get out of our car. Then Chizo wiggled his tail on my legs as a sign that he's ready as well for helping me out.

My heart swell in so much sweetness of Chizo. He really knows how to do his task. A very reliable dog.

We entered a certain bar. A bar for low class people. Tamang tama lang ang pagbaba namin ng kotse ilang kilometro ang layo upang hindi makaagaw atensyon ang sasakyan ko.

Smokes, liquors and sex. Those are the smells lingered on my nose. Chizo snarled as we heard a lot of whistles coming from these low-life people. I gripped the stick and Chizo relaxed as I did that.

"Your dog is possessive, huh." Claude whispered in my ears. I smirked as an approval.

Chizo has been my dog and guide for almost five years now. I heard him menacingly hurting from a pet shop when I was roaming around the metro. Hindi ko makayanan ang ungol ni Chizo noon habang paulit-ulit itong pinapalo palo ng tindero. If ever I have my sight that time, I might broke down. That's why I decided to help the poor dog out. I killed the owner of the shop by my bare hands and grabbed the dog out of the place.

Since then, I trained Chizo, actually, Xyrene and Vera was the one who helped me to train him out as to be my guide and how to fight back once I'm in need of protection.