Curse Twelve: Orientation

December 18, 2011

IT'S raining. Raining hard. Pasado alas-kwarto na ng hapon nang maramdaman ko't narinig ang pagbagsak ng malalaking tipak ng ulan sa labas. I'm currently at my room and doing nothing. I was prohibited to go outside. Who's order? Who else? From Alastair Aldeguer.

From that night he stayed beside me and sleep all night, I'm doubting myself and keep on thinking why am I really here? But thinking the face of Akihiro. Bumabalik ang dahilan kung bakit ako naririto ngayon at nakikipagsapalaran sa lungga ng masahol pa sa demonyo.

Alastair has been giving me a lot of emotions lately. Emotions that I shouldn't feel either way. I just couldn't fathom why am I feeling strange whenever he's there and I feel so lonely when he's not here and I couldn't feel his presence.

Mariin akong napailing iling. No! What are you thinking, Asia Graham?! Stop it.

Emotions are your hindrance. Your weakness. Don't dwell on it even if it's too tempting to feel.

I opened my Lenses and a huge glass wall has reached my vision. Mariin kong iginala rin ang aking mga mata at doon ko napagtantong mamahalin at dekalidad ang kwartong gagamitin ko sa buong school year ng Vexigo.

This is indeed a place for all students who were born with a silver spoon on their plates. Daig pa yata nito ang five star hotel.

Muli kong iginaya ang aking paningin sa labas ng bintana. Dapat hindi ganito ang aking kwarto. Masyadong kita ang ginagawa ko sa loob. Though, may kurtina naman ngunit kung ganito naman ang matatanaw mo sa labas ay mahihirapan kang takpan ang view na iyong makikita.

I'm seeing a great landscape of the whole area of Villa Tortura at Villa Morte. The gigantic coliseum with a very refined style and work of art had truly caught my heart. Kahit naulan ay kita mo ang ganda ngunit may parteng nadadaanan ng dilim at kulimlim, doon nakikita na may itinatagong lihim.

Who would have thought that this place are for the survival of the fittest? A place where you will learn how to deal with your fears, weaknesses and strengths. A place for you to die if you're not going to do your best.

Akihiro's on the line. - Austin

Nakita kong mensahe ng binata sa suot kong Lenses.

"Me conecte." Connect me. I ordered him in spanish.

Comi deseas. - Austin. As you wish.

"What a great and lovely day for you, My Queen." Pambungad na wika ni Akihiro Ichiyama-- The Inheritor of the Ichiyama Yakuza Clan. He's not really a full-blooded Japanese but his known-father, adopted him and made him the man he was right now. A very cunning man as well.

"I have no time for bullshits. Are you done what I've asked you to do?" I said in my usual serious tone.

"Yes, of course. I've also informed him that anytime today you will call him. We're just going to connect you with him. And you will only have a minute to talk. Just like what we are doing now. Vexigo's IT security team is being held inside their main domain in the west coast of North Atlanta. We've just managed to create a temporary VPN to connect ourselves with you."

"You didn't use the Stolen Satellite?" I asked him in curiosity.

"Nope. The Stolen Satellite can only handle few connections one at a time. The constant and absolute connection is currently being used by you to connect your Lenses to us."