Chapter 1

"Well I think that's the last box," I said shutting the trunk. "Hailey we still have 3 more boxes," my brother Jayden laughed. "I knew that," I huffed opening the door back up. "Sure you did," he said messing up my hair. "Jayden," I yelled fixing my hair. "What are you gonna impress some boys. Honey not with that weave," he said acting like a white girl. I flipped him off and he just ran into the house grabbing the rest of the boxes. When we finally got loaded up we got on the road. My dad wanted to drive and I thought it be cool if we got to drive through all those states. My dad wanted to leave early so it was like 6 am so I ended up falling asleep in the backseat. When I woke up it was around around 6. "Where are we," I yawned. "Missouri," my brother said hanging me my food. "Don't worry it's been in the cooler. Your foods fine," he laughed. I opened the bag and saw a cheese burger and fries. "Thanks," I smiled eating my burger. "Don't thank me your brother remembered the order," my dad laughed. "Thanks J," I said eating some french fries.
-About 2 days later-
We had finally arrived in LA. It was hot but pretty. When my dad finally found the directions to our house we pulled in to the driveway and got out. "God I can't feel my legs," I said stretching. "Me either," Jayden said doing the same. "How bout you guys go pick out your rooms and I'll start unloading the boxes," my dad said unlocking the house door. Me and Jayden looked at each other and started sprinting to the door. Luckily I was faster so I ended up getting the cool room. I shut the door and started to look around.
---
Yay! The first chapter