Chapter 18

"And booya kasha. That's right. Who won? Hailey won. That's who one," I smiled doing a victory dance. Hayes stood up and ended my victory dance by kissing me. I was shocked but I kissed back. He gripped my thighs and lifted me up. He turned around and sat down on my bed with me on his lap. "Just *kiss* cause *kiss* where *kiss* doing this *kiss* doesn't mean *kiss* where *kiss* having sex *kiss*." "That's fine with me," he said laying me down on my bed kissing me. "Funny," I laughed flipping him so I was sitting on top. I connected are lips again as he smacked my ass making me own. His tounge slipped into my mouth as our toughs fought for dominance. He of course won. I slowly grinned against his jeans earning a moan from Hayes. But then I stopped and he smirked. "You shouldn't have done that princess," he said flipping us and pulling off my jeans. "Hayes I don't....," he cut me off. "I'm not," he said. I slowly nodded and let him continue. He pulled down my underwear and he did some nasty shit down there. That may have involved his tounge. (Lol) "Shit," I moaned releasing. He licked everything up and pulled me into a kiss. My hand rubbed against his pants feeling his boner. I slowly pulled away. "My turn," I smirked pulling of his pants and boxers taking his pina calada into my mouth. Bobbing my head back and forth. "Fuck," he moaned. I quickened the pace. "Hailey. Shit," he moaned. I could tell he was about to release so I went faster. "Hailey I'm gonna.....," he said releasing into my mouth. I swallowed and grabbed my pants pulling them back on. He did the same. "That was good," he smirked kissing me. "It was. But it was a one time thing," I said pulling away. "You say that now," he smirked. "Yeah. But I meant it," I said rolling my eyes. "Sure you did. But I gotta go. See you later babe," he said quickly pecking my lips and then leaving.