Chapter 35

"So her stitches opened sending blood into the back of her neck. Which may have caused her to pass out," the doctor explained to my dad. "Does she need to have another surgery?" "If we want to stop the bleeding. Yes." "Is the surgery safe," my father asked. "The surgery can go smoothly. But there is a 35% chance that the spine could come loose," the doctor said. "So what your saying is this could possibly kill her?" "Sadly but were gonna do everything we can to make sure that doesn't happen," she said. "So when is she going into surgery," my dad asked. "We would love to get her in today. But we have to wait for an OR to open up." My dad slowly nodded and looked at me. "Do you want me to call your friends," he asked. "No. I don't want them to worry. Plus she did say it's a 35% chance of something going wrong," I smiled. He nodded. "But im getting. I should really get some rest you know before the surgery," I smiled. "Yeah. And I'll go get you some clothes from home," he smiled. "Thanks dad." "No problem pumpkin," he said leaving the room. A little while later Danny walked into the room. "So....," he said. "I'm having surgery again," I smiled. His face dropped. "Don't worry the surgery isn't gonna kill me," I said. He took a seat at the end of my bed. "But if you don't?" "I will," I said. "But if you don't," he said again. "Ok if I don't," I said. "Just make me a promise," he said sticking out his pinky. I wrapped my pinky around his. "Promise me if you do go down you'll go down fighting," he said. "I'll fight as hard as I can. But don't worry. I'll be fine," I smiled taking my pinky away. He nodded and kissed me. "I love you," he said. "I love you too," I smiled taking his hand in mine.

--

So this fan fiction is ending soon. The last chapter will be chapter 40. And I already have the next fan fiction ready. But you guys are definitely gonna like it.