Chapter 21

"No. Not really," I said folding my arms against my chest. "Do you want me to take you home," he asked. "Could you," I asked sadly. He nodded, sticking his hand out probsly wanting me to grab it but I just kept my arms against my chest. He nodded again slowly as his hand dropped back to his side. "My cars this way," he said walking towards his car. Not in the mood to say anything I just nodded and followed him to his car. He grabbed his keys from the front pocket of his jeans and unlocked the car. I opened the passenger seat door to find his bag and maroon sweatshirt covering the seat. He grabbed them and through them in the backseat. I took a seat and Hayes put on the radio. Country music? I looked towards him raising an eyebrow. "It's good music," he said changing the channel. Talk Dirty filled the car. Who h cause me to lightly sing. "You like this song," Hayes asked. "Yeah. Jason Derulo is awesome," I confessed. He nodded starting the car and backing up. "So when's your birthday," he asked. "October 14th. You?" "June 8th," he said. "So technology your older than me?" "Yep," he said. (So in the fanfic its January. So its going with are time. Also Hayes is 18. Hailey is 18. Nash is 19 along with Hailey's brother Jayden. Zach and Emily are 17. Matthew is 18) "What's your favorite color," I asked as we pulled up to my house. "Blue (is it or nah? Cause idk). You?" "Pink," I smiled getting out of his car, "But like a hot pink." "Sexy," he said laughing. "Let's finished this conversation later," I said. "Text you?" "Depends what your texting. Or if I actual answer," I said. "Then i'll text you. Don't worry i'll keep it pg," he winked. "Bye," I smiled laughing. "Bye," he said as I shut his door and with that be took off. I turned around and saw Matt sitting on my porch. Great.
--
I've already asked this. But what's your B-day?