Chapter 6

I crawled away from my window and went to sit on my bed. He lives next door. The hot football player lives next door. I sighed. Wait did I just call him the hot football player. It's only been a day. Ugh. Female hormones. I felt something jump onto my bed and I quickly looked to my left to see Jaxs. "I bet you think he's hot too right. God I'm talking to my cat," I laughed. "Yeah that's kind of creepy," someone said. I looked up to see Hayes. "Nice room by the way," he smirked. "How did you get in," I asked. "Your brother let me in. Now what are we gonna do this project on," he said. "The human anatomy," I said grabbing my text book. "Ok," he said grabbing his text book as well. "Wow. Your not gonna make me work on this all by myself," I asked raising an eyebrow. "It's just an act Hailey. Just so my brother let's me hang around him," Hayes said. "Then why did you grab me," I asked him. "Because I didn't want you to get hurt. The snarky comment was just for Nash's amusement," Hayes said reading through his text book. I looked at him confused. "What," he asked. "How do I know your not lieing?" "Guess you just gotta trust me babe," he winked. I just rolled my eyes. We ended up reading for awhile. Hayes flirting her and there. But then I heard my brother call me from downstairs. "Yes," I asked walking down the stairs. "There's another boy here," he said rolling his eyes and walking away from the door. I walked over to the door and saw Danny. "Hey," I smiled. "Hey," he said. "Did you need something," I asked. "No just wanted to know if you want to hang out with me and my friend Paul," he asked. "I wish I could but I'm studying with....," I was cut off by Hayes coming downstairs. "She's studying with me Edge," he smirked wrapping his arm around my waist.