Chapter 30

-3 months later-

"Look babe. It's the part," I smiled. "Where Yzma turns him into llama," Danny laughed. "Yeah. It's like my favorite part." "That's a lie. You said it was when Kuzco was pretending to be a women yesterday," Danny laughed. "True. Ok then this is my second favorite scene," I laughed. "What's your third?" "When Kronk talks to Bucky the Squirrel," I smiled. Danny leaned over and was about to kiss me when someone walked in. "Oh whatcha watching," Paul said taking a seat and handing us pizza. "The Emperor's New Groove," I said excitedly. "Didn't you guys watch this yesterday," Paul asked. "Yeah. We where gonna watch Inside Out but someone forgot to bring it," I said looking at Danny. "Hey that's because you kept telling me to hurry up," he laughed. "Yeah. Sure it was," I laughed back. Jocelyn walked into the room and took a seat on Paul's lap taking a bite of his pizza. "Hey that's mine," he pouted. She pretended to be sad too. "I'll get over it," he smiled kissing her. "Eww cuties," I squealed causing Danny to laugh. And then Paul and Jocelyn joined in. "So what are we watching," she asked. "The Emperor's New Groove," we all said causing everyone to laugh. "That was creepy," I laughed. "Kind of," Paul said. We where gonna continue the movie when my doctor walked in. "Looks like your going home today Hailey," she smiled. "Yay! I finally get to sleep in my own bed. Not that this one is comfortable," I said. "Well your dad already signed you out do your all good," the doctor said leaving. "Well I gots to get dressed so everyone out," I said. Everyone left my room and I quickly got dressed.

-At Home-

I don't think I could be happier. Nash was in jail. I had Danny. I had amazing friends. Paul met Jocelyn. Emily and Zach started dating. The only bad part was Hayes wasn't here. I just wish he we come back. He's gotta know Nash is in jail. Like don't they contact their parents?