Chapter 39

After awhile of doing nothing I kind of just laid down. "You ok," Danny asked. "Yeah. I'm fine," I said smiling. Out of nowhere Danny's eyes went wide. "What," I asked. "You nose is bleeding." "So. My nose does this," I shrugged grabbing a tissue. He nodded and took my hand in his. "As long is your ok," he smiled. Then the room started spinning. "Babe," I groaned in pain." My eyes started to feel heavy. "Hailey. What's happening," he asked. It was to hard to keep my eyes open so I just let them shut. I opened my eyes back up to see Danny crying. "Babe what's wrong?" No answer. "Babe don't ignore me," I said going to shake him but I couldn't even touch him. "What's  happening?" "Your dead Hailey," a familiar voice said. I quickly turned around feeling my eyes go wide. "Ben?" "Hi babe. Have you missed me," he smirked. "No you sick bastard. You tried to frickin kill me," I yelled. "Turns out I wasn't the only one. You thought just cause you killed me meant I was gone," he asked. "What do you mean?" "Didn't Nash's men look familiar babe," he smirked. "Nash worked for you," I asked surprised. "Took you long enough to figure that out. You didn't just think he hated you for no reason," Ben laughed. I went to go hit him but everything went black.

Danny's Pov:

"Baby," I asked. But then the heart monitor went flat. "No.. you can't be dead," I cried as the nurses flooded into the room. "What happened," someone asked. "Her nose was bleeding and she said she was fine. But then she just passed out," I explained. Then it hit me. She hit her head off the floor. "She hit her head off the floor." "Her stitches could have came lose. If we can get that blood out maybe we can save her," a nurse said giving me hope. "The heart monitor is Mr. Jacks. That would have worked if we has known sooner. I'm sorry Danny but she's gone," the doctor explained leaving with the nurses.