Chapter 12

I walked over to the bathrooms when I heard foot steps behind me. I turned around to see Hayes. "Your quite the savage," he smirked. "I guess I am. Did you follow me," I asked out of no where. "If I said yes would you go all savage on me. Cause to be honest it kind of turns me on," he said pushing me against the wall. I quickly changed are position so he was on the wall. I leaned closer to him making him think I was gonna kiss him but in reality I was just leaning closer to his ear. "You ever try and kiss me again Grier. I might not be much of a turn on anymore," I whispered and then walked away. "Damn," I heard him say from behind me. Know where am I gonna go. I was so focused that I walked into someone knocking all their stuff out of their hand. "Oh god I am so sorry," I said starting to pick their stuff up. "No. I was looking where I was going," he said. I went to go pick up a piece of paper but ended up grabbing his hand. I looked up into his eyes. "S-sorry," I blushed pulling my hand away. "It's ok," he blushed too. Once we got all his stuff picked up he thanked me. "No problem," I smiled. "So what's your name?" "Hailey. Hailey Patel. You?" "Zach. Zach Clayton," he smiled. "Oh yeah the kid from my math class," I said noticing his last name. "Yeah. Actually any chance your good at math? The big math test is coming up. And with soccor in the way my moms gonna make me quit if I don't ace that test," he said. "Well luckily for you I may hate math bit sadly I'm actually really good at it," I smiled. "So does that mean your gonna tutor me," he asked smiling. "Yeah." "Ok then you should tell your teacher you can't come to class today," Zach said. "Actually I walked out of his class." "Nice job," Zach laughed.