Chapter 14

"I forgot," I laughed following him. When we got to class it was boring. I was just writing random notices when something landed on the side of me. A small crumpled piece of paper. I looked beind me to see Matt smiling. I rolled me eyes and turned back around unrolling the papper. 'Did you like what you saw ;)' I quickly grabbed my pencil. 'I wouldn't know. I was looking,' I wrote passing it back to him. A few seconds later he threw the note back. 'Sure you weren't,' I read. I just rolled my eyes and put the note in my bag. Math class went by pretty quickly and soon it was lunch. "Hey Hailey. Come sit with us," Emily smiled. I took my lunch and went to sit with them but then I spotted Paul sitting alone. "Actually I'm gonna go sit with my friend Paul," I said getting up. "Well I guess will see you around," Zach said as I went to sit with Paul. "Hey Paul," I sadly smiled as I sat down. He didn't answer me just kind of looked up at me. "So...." "I called my mom. She said Danny's ok," he sadly smiled. "So why aren't you happy," I asked. "Cause he still is hurt. But I guess he's fine. I should be some what happy," Paul smiled. "Yeah," I smiled, " Slice of pizza?" "Sure," he said taking a slice.
-After School-
"Paul let's go," I said grabbing his hand and running to my car. I let go of his hand and we both got into the car heading to Danny's house. Cause he came home not to long ago. When we headed up to Danny's room I quickly brought him into a hug. "I'm so sorry," I cried. "Don't be I choose to save you," he smiled. "And for that I owe you pizza. Lots and lots of pizza," I smiled. "Wow I haven't known you for long and you already know me so well," he laughed. "Ok well I'm gonna let Paul hug you know," I smiled brushing my tears away.