Chapter 24

"Wait he was at are house last night," my brother asked. Before I could answer there was a honk. "Get out of the road," someone yelled. "Wups," I said getting into the front seat and driving back to the house. My brother was staring angrily at Hayes the whole ride. We pulled into the driveway and my brother looked at me. "He leaves now or I tell dad," he said going into the house. "Sorry about him. He's overprotective," I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "I can tell," he said kissing me. "You should go though," I said sadly pulling away. "I should. See you later babe," he smirked walking away. I went to head inside but someone called my name. I went to turn around and someone's lips smashed onto mine. Thinking it was Hayes I kissed back. My hands went from my sides to the back of his neck playing with his hair. Sparks. That's all I could feel. But when he pulled away and I opened my eyes I saw Danny. "Wow," he smiled. "Danny," I asked quietly my fingers touching my lips. Sparks? Danny? Sparks! His smile fell. "You didn't mean to kiss back did you," he asked sadly. I didn't say anything. As tear fell down his cheek and he ran away. "Danny," I called out feeling a tear fall down my cheek. But he didn't turn around. He just ran into his house. I went to run to his house when I heard a car. I went to get out of the way but it just followed my direction speeding up. I went to go run the other way but it went that direction and bamb it hit me. I heard a crack and then everything went black. "That's what you get for not listening to me Blondie," I heard.
--
Ohh shit. You didn't expect that did you. Also I'm bored and have no one to play Call Of Duty: Black Ops with. So if you have the game and an Xbox DM me your gamer tag if you want to play.