Chapter 31

He's gotta have instagram. Right? I searched Hayes Grier and he came up. The first pic was of him and some girl. Kissing! Written under the pic was 'With my baby girl.' "Whatcha lookin at," Emily said coming over to me. She looked over to my phone and then back at me. "You miss him," she asked. "Yeah. It' just he hasn't even called or text," I said sadly. "Why don't you text him," she asked. "He refuses to answer." "Well you could always just text him anyways," she smiled. I quickly exited instagram and went over to my messages.

Hailey: Hey

Hailey: Your brother got arrested

Hailey: I'm fine by the way

Hailey: Are you gonna ignore me forever?

Hailey: Wow. Whatever

I shut my phone off and went back to talking to Emily and Jocelyn. "So how are you and Zach," I smiled. "Where good. Really good," she smiled. "And you and Paul," I asked Jocelyn. "Things are good. He's taking me mini golfing tomorrow," she blushed. "That's cool," Emily smiled then she looked towards me, "How about you and Danny?" "Where good," I nodded. "Did Hayes answer you back," she asked. "No. He's moved on with life. And in that life I guess im not in it." "Wow," He is an ass," Jocelyn said. Out of nowhere Emily got a text. Her face went into a big smile. "What," I asked. "Nothing. Just Zach," she said texting him back. "So when are the boys gonna be here," Jocelyn asked me. "No idea. They said soon," I shrugged. "Well then we should go to 7 Eleven," Emily said. "And pick up food and drinks." "Yeah. Let' go," Jocelyn said getting up and heading towards the front door with Emily. I grabbed my keys and we all headed outside and got into my car. When we got to 7 Eleven and got Soda, Chips, and a whole shit load of candy. When we got back the boys where there with im guessing a friend. The person turned around and there stood..............
--
Yay! Sorry this is late. I'll only post this one tonight but if I do post more. You'll know.