Chapter 17

The score was tied. "Ok last shot wins," he smirked. I was making my way around a corner when bamb Hayes shot me. "Fuck," I yelled. "Looks like I'm staying," he smirked leaning closer to me and kissing me. I didn't kiss back. And when he noticed I wasn't he pulled away. "Come on babe. I did win," he smirked. I rolled my eyes leaning towards him and kissed him. "There," I said pulling away. His eyes where wide and he wasn't saying anything. "What," I asked. "You didn't feel that," he asked. "No. What was it?" "Uhh. Nothing," he said nervously. "Whatever. Now sense you won. What do you want to do," I asked making his lips form a smirk, "And nothing sex related." His smirk fell into a frown. "Want to go grab food," he asked. "Already ate." "Want to go to the movies?" "I don't really like movie theaters," I sighed. "Want to go to the beach," he asked. "So you can see me in a bikini. I'll pass." "God your boring," he said rolling his eyes. "I'm not boring. I just don't like you," I stated. "Sassy. I like it," he smirked leaning over to kiss me but I pushed him away. "You already got your kiss. If you want another one your gonna have to beat me at another game," I smirked. He looked towards my gaming shelf. "Mortal combat?" "You on. Again," I laughed grabbing the remote. We agreed to play 3 different rounds. Hayes won the first on and I won the second one. We where both attacking each other. I was playing as D'Vorah and Hayes was Ferra/Torr. "Stop throwing your child at me," I laughed. "Then don't spit bees at me," he said. "There insects." "Whatever," he said as Torr smashed D'Vorah's face into the ground, threw her up punching her in the stomach and then Ferra jumped at me again in which she stabbed D'Vorah in the eyes. I got back up and fought back. "Finish him," the game said.