Copy Right Page and Readers Discretion Page

First off, welcome to this book's Reader's Discretion page and Copy Right.

Let's start on the basics... It's pretty straight forward and explicit.

Book One: The Mafia on 6th Street

Copy Right © 2016 Gracestarbooks. All Rights Reserved.

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Meaning of all this.....This book is copyright. Do not plagiarize or copy any of this writing! Not even for translations. Please have the curtsy to respect my writing, and not use it or produce it in anyway, because it is a crime. Aka... I'll hunt you down.

If you see any copy of this book anywhere, please report them and notify me by sending me a message or by commenting.

*****

Now on with the Reader's Discretion Part..... On with the basics....

This work is fiction. Characters, Names, organizations, events, and etc, are the product of my imagination, aka the author, anything else is coincidental.

Just so you know....

Violence. Yes, this is an action book as well, since it's a Mafia book. Warning, there will be domestic violence. Abuse...etc.. So expect that.

And also

Usage of Abusive Language/Foul Language and Profanities... So yeah... All in there....

These are the basics. Yes, this is also a Romantic novel...

.....Aside from this being also an Action and Teen Fiction Novel ;)

Anything in this writing is not meant to offend anyone in any way, so please be open minded on the behalf of all the character's thought or actions.

I might add some more discretion as the story goes on, but right now that's all I got. You probably know what happens in an Action Romance book.... *hint...hint*

And lastly.. There will be grammatical errors.. Major editing will be when I am done with this book. Feel free to point out the mistakes and give me constructive criticism.

If you are not comfortable with Action based events or Romance.... Oh Well. *Shrugs*

Lastly, enjoy.

-G